Who keeps buying all the sapphires on ebay

razor77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rey
Hey guys, I have been bidding on all of the bulldogs sapphires that have come up on ebay. I was particularly after the #18 set. I was outbid,

The winner _***_ also won the last bulldogs auction i bid on. Anyone know who this is, and can put me in contact with, The seller hasnt been very helpful.

Regards

Maybe being a little more aggressive with your bid might of helped you

I'm sure the Ozcard community knows that you collect #18 dogs cards but outside here

Still think these sapphires are under priced and don't blame people if they are hording them. Once they dry up and all gone reckon they will increase a bit in price

Yes you guys are right, They are underpriced at the mo. The number 7 went for only $405, thought i had it covered,

All good. Ive spoken with seller. Have some leads.

Thanks guys

I can understand collectors wanting 2, maybe three of a high end card for their PC but anymore than that is greedy. Hoarding in that instance can only be for one thing, to drive the price up and profit from it.

This hobby is and should always be about helping others out.

Sapphires are very under priced at present, indicative of the hobby really. While $400 is cheap I would rarely have that kind of $$ spare, very appreciative Warren jagged a Raiders Sapphire and allowed me to pay it off!

Good luck Rey!!

Thanks again guys, I was only after the (18) to fit the collection, Not everyone has an Unlimited amount of money for cardboard. As i said earlier The number 7 went for $405, so i mistakenly presumed that going above that Bid could win me the set, Who knows what the buyers highest bid could have been, But i bid what i could afford, and it wasnt to be.

Like many others on this site, i will not be able to complete my numbered Bulldogs set. but so be it. By the way does anyone know the buyer username ric.h47 i cant seem to access his page on ebay.

Happy collecting.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with the ebay user ric.h47 . i cant seem to find him, I will have set #19 arrive in the next week or so id like to trade.

Thanks guys
Rey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom