1996 Decider Set on ebay seller - micwhi_3009

curriejak

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
curriejak
Hey all

I'm trying to get in touch with the seller of a pretty complete Decider 1996 Master set currently on ebay.

Anyone know who they may be by any chance - lives in Bundamba in QLD. Or are u on here ??

Cheers
John

Hey all

I'm trying to get in touch with the seller of a pretty complete Decider 1996 Master set currently on ebay.

Anyone know who they may be by any chance - lives in Bundamba in QLD. Or are u on here ??

Cheers
John
I've got a full base set if interested and the other doesn't work out. Warren

I've got a full base set if interested and the other doesn't work out. Warren
Thanks Warren

No, I have a pretty complete Master set of the Decider - the set I'm looking at on ebay seems to have some variations with certain numbers that I might be interested in. Anyway, I'd love to catch up with the seller and compare sets etc - but he's not responding for some reason, even though he says he's open to people inspecting the collection.

Cheers
John

Hey I noticed this auction was closed on ebay yesterday - if anyone on here bought it or knows anything about it I would appreciate u letting me know.

It would be mutually beneficial if the buyer could contact me. I noticed there were at least 12 watching the auction.

Cheers
John

Back
Top Bottom