tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Right guys, i need your advice, got a choice of either a sealed 2005 Power box or a sealed 2007 Invincible box to buy at the end of the week.......yeh I know, get both but that isn't going to happen.........so.........which do you think I should get for a box break Friday night??

i voted for 2007 invincible just cause i like the signature cards in that series smith,bowen,wesser and hindmarsh and also some nice top prospects like folau ,wallace and mullin

jono

i went with 2005 just because they are a bit harder to find the the 2007 and they also have the even harder to find inspirations and the slater signature card

Im always up for a recently busted Joey commons. Go the 2005, better odds at hitting something good. Good Luck with the break Dave :thumbsup:

Im always up for a recently busted Joey commons. Go the 2005, better odds at hitting something good. Good Luck with the break Dave :thumbsup:

u can certinally take the Joey commons off my hands, i don't want them for two reasons, firstly, its Joey.....LOL, and secondly, its Newcastle....:)

just kiddin..........all cards up for grabs UNLESS its a really special Broncos card, then of course it will go to my PC.............:)

Had to make an early decision, gonna pick up the 2005 power box friday arvo after work and a live box break on Saturday morning starting between 0900 to 1000 h.........only cause i have kids etc to take to work and won't be home until then...........:)

ok, i pick up the box just after 1300 h Brisbane time, so will do the box break of the 2005 Power series about 1400 h................all cards will be up for grabs unless its one I really need, will advise that at the end of the break, kk...........:)

off topic will the broncos struggle this yeah ?

I don't think Wayne leaving will have as big an impact as a lot of people think, Ivan has worked with WB as his assistant for years..........however, we have lost some key players like ennis, don't like the niggle in his game but he can play footy thats for sure............so, I think we will finish either 6, 7 or 8 and that will be us for the finals..........:(..........i hope I am wrong though and we go all the way to minor premiers and win the GF................LOL

No Probs, i have just updated my lists with a heap of changes so hopefully there maybe something we could trade:)
Cheers Dave

Back
Top Bottom