Where will Judd land?

I hear its a done deal with carlton. Now they can jump up to 13th place. Hes crazy not going to the pies. He wanted two things, a team capable of playing in a premiership and facilities, pies have the best facilities in the league and were 5 pts off a grand final ffs!.

I hear its a done deal with carlton. Now they can jump up to 13th place. Hes crazy not going to the pies. He wanted two things, a team capable of playing in a premiership and facilities, pies have the best facilities in the league and were 5 pts off a grand final ffs!.

No, he wanted to be back home/near family and patently the 2nd most important thing was money. The other 2 things were smokescreen cause if he wanted those, he'd have stayed where he was.

Let's be honest it about it guys; If Judd's MAIN reason for leaving the WCE was to go home he would have signed with ANY club, if his main reason was to go home and win a Premiership he would have signed with Collingwood, if his main reason was to earn squillions of $$$$ then he would sign with Carlton !!!

Show me the money Chris Judd !!!

Yeah....apparently 5 year $7.5mill deal!!

WOW. was away two days and i read back over 10 pages of GOLD. Your exactly right with that figure Benny and if that dosent proove this move had nothing to do with dollars than i dont know what would. I was shattered when i heard he choose $$ and Facility's (****ter) over the team he grew up following as a kid. Melbourne have a far better team than where they faired on the ladder last season, although no where near top 4 material. If Judd came to the Dee's he could of won its first flag in 44 years and you only have to look at Billy Brownless after the Catters won the flag what it means to someone that has a history with the club. Judd and Pratt can get married and spend their millions on paper and use that Visy paper to make MORE money for all i care. Its just plain Greed.
Richo loved all your comments in this thread and agree with you 100%

The Eagles have pitched an early bird offer of pick 1, 3, 20 and Kennedy for Judd. Is he really worth that? remember that Judd was a 3rd pick and this years draft is so deep it will more than likely produce a Judd like player over the next few years.

This whole situation is fuked and he has lost alot of followers over how he has carried himself over the past few weeks, i hope he turns out to be nothing more than a Nathan Buckley.

WOW. was away two days and i read back over 10 pages of GOLD. Your exactly right with that figure Benny and if that dosent proove this move had nothing to do with dollars than i dont know what would. I was shattered when i heard he choose $$ and Facility's (****ter) over the team he grew up following as a kid. Melbourne have a far better team than where they faired on the ladder last season, although no where near top 4 material. If Judd came to the Dee's he could of won its first flag in 44 years and you only have to look at Billy Brownless after the Catters won the flag what it means to someone that has a history with the club. Judd and Pratt can get married and spend their millions on paper and use that Visy paper to make MORE money for all i care. Its just plain Greed.
Richo loved all your comments in this thread and agree with you 100%

The Eagles have pitched an early bird offer of pick 1, 3, 20 and Kennedy for Judd. Is he really worth that? remember that Judd was a 3rd pick and this years draft is so deep it will more than likely produce a Judd like player over the next few years.

This whole situation is fuked and he has lost alot of followers over how he has carried himself over the past few weeks, i hope he turns out to be nothing more than a Nathan Buckley.

Ha - You got it right there mate !!!

Glad you liked my comments too :)

Back
Top Bottom