Where are they now? - who remembers Baby Jordan?... Harold Miner

Still one of my all time faves, great dunker. Apparently there will be a patch auto released of his in the upcoming flawless release. Will be chasing one down for sure, till then this will have to do!

yeah good to see him back signing

miner.jpg

Apparently there will be a patch auto released of his in the upcoming flawless release.

I personally liked Miner back in the day, even used to have a poster from the dunk contest, but I think a player like him does not belong in a product like flawless. I'd love to we a patch auto in something like Immaculate tho. IMO flawless should only have retired HOF and current superstars/rookies.

I personally liked Miner back in the day, even used to have a poster from the dunk contest, but I think a player like him does not belong in a product like flawless. I'd love to we a patch auto in something like Immaculate tho. IMO flawless should only have retired HOF and current superstars/rookies.

I don't get the choice of players by panini, but if he is in it, I'm happy :)

proof that even if you gots the skills and drive, not everyones body is made for professional sports.

It's a real shame his body gave out before his potential peaked.

That was a really nice vid, short, but done the trick. Great to see his kids being so into sport, and his son possibly with potential to continue the family tradition.

Back
Top Bottom