Where are the xcalibur parallels?

Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
I think Xcalibur has a 'premium' version, like the stupid versions panini had with prestige earlier this year.

But so far Im yet to see any of the numbered parallels.

Does that mean they only come in premium? And when does that come out?

Why cant target australia stock this? I hate target-only products. Extremely hard to find low end players and when you do you pay stupid money.

I paid $20 for a kobe parallel numbered /199 before:(

The gravity feed packs were released last week. The blaster packs and the boxes were only released today.

Panini did an awful job disguising hits. It's been super easy to pack search and many, many people are apparently just going store to store grabbing the singles.

Faried base only surfaced today, and the Crusade inserts seem to be scarce at this point, I've only stumbled on Julius Randle Camo Refractor (not numbered). I think this will end up being about as easy to find as the 13-14 prizm retail red and dark blue Prizms.

Panini did an awful job disguising hits. It's been super easy to pack search and many, many people are apparently just going store to store grabbing the singles.

image.jpg

Only parallels that have surfaced are the Camo and Red ones so far isnt it? Thats all I've seen at any rate.

Some of the retail parallels of modern cards will be the hardest to get in years to come, as comparatively not as much of this
product will be broken you'd think. Took me 3 years to find a "Above and Beyond" 12-13 Panini Brilliance retail, unnumbered parallel of Gervin,
the only one i've ever seen. This years Hoops Red and Blue are relatively scarce, as are the Prizms as mentioned.

if they haven't been putting decoys in there, that's stupid. Even if they do just a few decoys, it'd still be worth it for the pack searchers to just grab the thick packs. Retail exclusives are stupid, especially cause they only 'benefit' the US. We get an international exclusive but it's a $300+ per box product....what were they thinking? There is also waaaaay to much product out there to let alone adding these 'exclusives'.

Back
Top Bottom