What's up!

jimmy jackson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Chad and others, what's going on?

Today I started listing a few of my best remaining pieces, so thought this old place. Does the lawyer guy still post here? LOL

I see that you got rid of my favourite icon - the little dude tapping the keyboard. :(

LOL, you saw those? haha

Good to see some oldschoolers still around. What about Lockymac? He still pop in?

Are you still collecting cards? Is the hobby on the way back up or still recovering from the Exquisite overkill?

Ahhhhh look who has dropped in!

Mr A!

Whats up with me...Just preparing the green beer for the title defence and title number 18 :-D

Ahh times have changed huh LOL

Locky is still around and pops up every now and then. A lot of the old school guys still here but not collecting as much as the newer members. I've sold nearly all my decent modern cards and still going on my vintage theme but haven't picked much up at all in the last year or so.

My knee has given out and I'm home on workcover and been getting treatment. They have done some scrapes already and are replacing my meniscus now soon fingers crossed. Going batty being off the bike everyday.

You would notice a few changes around here huh? Site is getting much bigger by the week and we've implemented a lot of changes and sponsors/affiliations. Tighty Whiteys isn't on here much but she would say a big hello to you no doubt.

Now the big question...Where about on the planet are you now??

Now the big question...Where about on the planet are you now??

Not that hard a question Chad, even Lakeside geography classes would have given you enough to work out that Quebec is in Canada!

The Silver Fox is back on OZCT...looking to pick up some Mighty Magpies cards?

ahh I assumed that hadn't been updated in that long..

And I remember when he broke his MCG cheery...Oh that was a good day wasn't it! LOL I'm getting all teary........

LOL! You were unbearable that day. Fricken' Aaron Davey this, Aaron Davey that!

Sucks to hear about your knee. I can relate as you know, I went through hell and back - 5 surgeries in 3 years, 3 of them major reconstructions. Nowadays things are much better, still have a fair bit of dull pain but can now get around and do most things. No pick-up ball or funny business but I can get around pretty well. Anyhow, hope it works out for ya.

I'm in Canada at the moment (French speaking province called Quebec, just above NY) with my girlfriend. I leave here in about 3 weeks for London, then HK, then back to Adelaide for a couple of weeks before doing the same swing all over again. Everything's pretty good, I've been fattening up on some good steak and plenty of red wine :)

Please say hello to the Whiteys for me!

The site looks pretty good, seems fairly active, a heap of members who are posting regularly. I still post occasionally on 121s but my interest has plummeted since I stopped sports betting - not through financial ruin mind you, I just don't have the time anymore to do it properly at the moment.

I miss my damn Pies. Have only seen a couple of games in the past few years. Doesn't stop be from having an opinion though :D

HOT PIES!

there's a name i haven't seen around for a while!!!! great to have you back mate, hope all is well!

Nah Wayno goes back to the early days before this board migrated from the old site format and then even way back a few years earlier to the good ol days on the beckett boards where he ran riot as JimmyJackson giving us Aussies all a bad name LOL

Some might know him as Cold dog ;-)

There are a few of us from the original beckett days going back 6 years and more.

We even have the old moderator from those days on here although he uses the pm function more than the post one these day LOL

C'mon Ty where are ya??

....I'm getting all teary....its where Graham and I met and we have been together ever since......LOL

crazy eh... been a long time now... met quite a few good people out of this game... Went to Vegas with Mander (Matt) and Gmoney (Gary) a few times, shared a good steak with Poocano (Adam) in Indy, met up with Jaja in Melbourne, partied in Montreal with Serf21 (Joel), caught up with Thumbboy (Pete) for some BBQ chicken and Gears of War in Sydney, and knocked down a few cold beers and escaped the wrath of large Polynesians in Hawaii with Cupes (Dan).

Still remember the oldschool Ozcards when they had the little live chat page, MIRC kinda style. I reckon that was pretty cool, good place to go to shoot the breeze, nothing too serious.

I looked at Beckett the other day, they're really destroyed that place. Crazy how badly they botched it up.

crazy eh... been a long time now... met quite a few good people out of this game... Went to Vegas with Mander (Matt) and Gmoney (Gary) a few times, shared a good steak with Poocano (Adam) in Indy, met up with Jaja in Melbourne, partied in Montreal with Serf21 (Joel), caught up with Thumbboy (Pete) for some BBQ chicken and Gears of War in Sydney, and knocked down a few cold beers and escaped the wrath of large Polynesians in Hawaii with Cupes (Dan).

Still remember the oldschool Ozcards when they had the little live chat page, MIRC kinda style. I reckon that was pretty cool, good place to go to shoot the breeze, nothing too serious.

I looked at Beckett the other day, they're really destroyed that place. Crazy how badly they botched it up.

lol it's been a while!

just hit you up with another email about the jr mate! ;) can't get my msn working, so pm's through here would be easier!

All of the guys you mention just happen to be some of the best guys from all my experience on the forums...

Pooc did my wedding invites-the sig king! (Boston vs Bulls first round :-D)
G has an opinion and every gets to hear it!LOL
Cupes has helped me out heaps-Did you mess with his 300 pound of muscle bros?
Mat went beyond the call of duty and replaced my rare Bird auto just cause he is a nice guy
Thumb...well Pete is Pete...Is there a funnier guy in the world?

What a whacky bunch we all made up LOL

Did you catch up with Witestrokes(Brandon) in MI at all?? I've still got a pledge to sink a few brewskies with him. And we will drop into Ty's place when we are in Canada in the next year or so depending on the dollar and costs.

Are you going to retire to a country SA town like Gawler and grow old complaining about the good ol days of sports forums and when Ray Gordon made Rodman look sane?

This place has a sense of humour at least but we still need to get bigger and attract the likes of Fishkid type posters for our amusement. You can keep the Slouch's and Moz's LMAO Even those that don't collect still post here as we are all mates after all these years.

Last year Graham and I had a Admin conference at Hamilton island in our ozcard polo tops. We are trying to find a way to implement jet skis into the site hehe

LMAO, my eBay auction got spammed... :D

Q: Hi there mate hope i don't bother ya with this but i thought you would be keen. We noticed that you either collect or sell NBA cards so i thought i would invite you to check out Cards Down Under. Its an Aussie website full of Aussie collectors of mainly NBA & AFL cards. It's only small and relatively new but think you may like it. You can do the following on CDU: - Find values on cards. - Chat with fellow Aussie collectors. - Buy/Trade & Sell online with no fees. - Show your collection off post up maildays. - Bust Boxes live online! - Participate in Comps win awesome prizes. Hope to see you there mate. My username is Magicman if ya can leave me as ya referrer if ya sign-up mate. Thanks link is below. Cards Down Under - Powered by vBulletin

I was tempted to sign up and show 'em my middle pinky but goddamn... I'm too long in the tooth for that these days. A quick rant here will do. :p

p.s. If you bring back the little guy tapping on the computer, I will be a regular!

Back
Top Bottom