Whats the most you paid for a card

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
this has just come from my other post about your "Eleanor" card, the card you want but cant seem to land.

the most i've paid is US$225 for a Pippen Sweet Shot Auto Wood. Its serial number 33 of 50 though.

The most I've paid is $202 for a Larry Johnson Flair Showcase 1/1 masterpiece. It's now sitting in the Larry Johnson room at LJBiggestfan's new house!!

GOD DAMN!!! $550 is large, worth it though!!

i'd also like to take this opportunity to applogise for my little outburst re ljsbiggestfan oops

he sold me pippen finest proofs. the cards were topps finest cards without the backs, so the back was just silver and the front was the normal front but i got a karl malone jumbo finest and i didnt want it so i put it in hot water to test my thoughts of being screwed and sure enough the front comes off and the cardboard peels away leaving you with what he calls a "proof" try it with any topps finest card. you can peel the top away.

Uhhh ha ha...ha.......ha......should I really say what I paid for this?

MJLJ.jpg

Lets just say that 6 of the cards in Exquisite Dual Numbers pictures by nenjabin - Photobucket cost me more than your highest, and 3 cost me more than Cal's highest!

I paid $500 including shipping for my mate's wedding present.

it was this jordan card
jordan.jpg

but it was number 90/100, that pic is another from the set.

On card auto as well.

Hey boys, how about sticking to the topic while commenting on people's great cards! How much you paid?

True, true...back to the topic! :D Hmmmm, probably an Allen Iverson UD Century Legends Auto spent about $140. Most of my purchases are below $100, can't justify spending much more!

How bout you ben? Let's hear a figure! :D

Back
Top Bottom