Whats the most you paid for a card

True, true...back to the topic! :D Hmmmm, probably an Allen Iverson UD Century Legends Auto spent about $140. Most of my purchases are below $100, can't justify spending much more!

How bout you ben? Let's hear a figure! :D

Check back to my first post ;)...though I haven;t a figure for that MJ/LJ there either. I'd rather not just cause it feels like gloating or something...

hmmmmmmm some good prices paid for some nice cards.

Should I really say?

Let's just say a few of us here on these boards have spent a Gs on single cards!

$450 dlvd for a 07-08 UD Black Dual AU Gold /15 of Jordan and Rodman

jordanrodman.jpg

baseball would be this $251.00

IMG_0124.jpg

basketball would be the carter/mcgrady dual its /12 which was $230.00
IMG_0030.jpg

and the most I have spent on a item would be $300.00 for this, its /34

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

there have been plenty of cards and memorabrilia pieces I have boughten for $100.00-$200.00

$180 for a lebron patch /5. that's about as high as I can go.

got a bit sick seeing that much go into one card though. :eek:

damn, im glad im not the only one who feels sick when paying big $$ for a card. when i first started collecting i didnt want to spend more than $50 on pippens then i upeed it to get the jambalaya, now it feels normal for buying $200 cards, havent gotten up past $250 yet but theres a few guys offering me BIG BIG pippens for $400-500 even $800 need to work up the guts and the cash to outlay for them. $800 is a bit much tho, thats almost a blu ray hd recorder!

mate that pippen looks aweful. truely a piece of sh!t card. it absoluetly doesnt go with any of those cards. i think you should sell it to me!

I'm currently selling the card I paid most for, have a look at my ebay auctions link in my sig! Oh and feel free to send an offer! ;)

Its in my sig, Russell graded RC.

Still holding out for my havlicek white whale which when bought will overtake the Russell cost wise by a fair bit.

Back
Top Bottom