Whats the card you most want for your PC?

I got mine a couple of days ago! :D (MJ Limited logos)

Now my newbie is a little more simple and not a JR!!! A 93-94 Ultra Scoring Kings MJ!

Of course a Jordan auto, but my ELEANOR is...

05-06 SP AUTHENTIC CHRIS PAUL RC AUTO #/1299

I KNOW some people on this forum have it. Help a brother out! :)

I would trade my entire collection for this...

DWade1of1_Cropped.jpg

There gotta be another jersey-numbered-one of that series out there. Your pic shows version 2. Version 1 is also available. ;)

Good luck getting them one day.

Well if u know where version 1 is I'm on the next plane! Yeah there's another one with him dribbling the ball, never seen the #21 version of it and it's not as nice a photo...
Thanks anyway.

Either of the D.C Star Pics Autographs from 1990 or 1991 would have to be my pick. I have seen both on Ebay and both times I missed out.

However, I would be happy with a D.C masterpiece or logoman if they actually exist.

Ah, my Ewing rival from Collector's Edge arrives! lol. My ultimate cards - Patrick Ewing's first two hobby autographs - 1992/93 Hoops Ultimate Game AU and 1995 Signature rookies Kromax Super Acrylium #'d/33. After that, the three Jalen rose Autos #'d to 5, then Low-numbered KG AU's.

Ah, my Ewing rival from Collector's Edge arrives! lol. My ultimate cards - Patrick Ewing's first two hobby autographs - 1992/93 Hoops Ultimate Game AU and 1995 Signature rookies Kromax Super Acrylium #'d/33. After that, the three Jalen rose Autos #'d to 5, then Low-numbered KG AU's.

You mean this one that sits nicely in my PC.:D

Copy2of2008-10-02-2058-44.jpg

Sorry, I need to stop doing this.:v:

I have a rather large collection of Ewing inserts both numbered and not numbered that I can happily donate to a fellow Ewing collector, that is if you need them. Let me know.:thumbsup:

Yes, Maso.... that one!! Give me a second while pick my jaw up from off the ground and mop up the drool..... that's better. If you frequent beckett.com I've got my ewing collection set up there under the same username as here. If not, it cost nothing to join.... just the constant frustration at a pos website with a pos server system.

wilt.jpg

this baby without a doubt, ridiculously rare, youd be spending a few thousand at least IF your lucky enough to find a seller willing to part with it.

The MJ from this set along with all other cards from this set :thumbsup:

jkhj.jpg

like many other people who wrote this already, mine would have to be a Beckett Graded 9.5 Gem mint Michael Jordan Fleer Rookie card. that'll be sick :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom