What's the best cards in Australia?

the list is pretty off in my opinion. Don't want to offend anyone by naming a couple what shouldn't be in top 10, plus I'd find it impossible to know where to start correcting
the title of the thread is perfect though "best card" as opposed to "most valuable/expensive card" card :)

the list is pretty off in my opinion. Don't want to offend anyone by naming a couple what shouldn't be in top 10, plus I'd find it impossible to know where to start correcting
the title of the thread is perfect though "best card" as opposed to "most valuable/expensive card" card :)
I've tried to take the view of "which card would I prefer in my collection", trying to be objective. I've also taken into account numbering of the card or ease to replace the card.
I also reckon there are a few out of whack for what it's worth.

Last edited:
part of my Heatles Collection. It's high numbered but it is the most I ever paid for one card :sick:
cf56461c-3ca4-4d68-aeb8-1077148491fc_zps653f3669.jpg

@banzini what do you have hiding!

@Roydngr I know you have some nice stuff!

Anyone want to complain about the order I have them in?

Is the list on the first page in order? I think some are a bit under-appreciated - eg Graham's Hill masterpiece being below a Kyrie and also the Wilt auto being so far down. I guess we'll all have differing opinions but any college uniform card to me has far less prestige than all time classic cards.
And while Slobby is annoying, his Pip PMG green surely has to be one of the best cards down here?

Is the list on the first page in order? I think some are a bit under-appreciated - eg Graham's Hill masterpiece being below a Kyrie and also the Wilt auto being so far down. I guess we'll all have differing opinions but any college uniform card to me has far less prestige than all time classic cards.
And while Slobby is annoying, his Pip PMG green surely has to be one of the best cards down here?
Both the Masterpieces there should be higher imo #hehe But seriously good idea @Billyhoyle

Here is my Top 10 in order from cards listed so far

@Cobretti -Jordan Fleer buyback 1/1
@hairyangryfella 1961 Fleer Wilt Chamberlain PSA8
@Ersk - Jordan Exquisite Limited Logos 37/50
@hairyangryfella George Mikan 48 Bowman SGC60
@wasportsfan1 - David Robinson Ultimate Collection Auto Logoman
@hairyangryfella Ultimate Collection Quad auto - Jordan/Lebron/Kobe/Garnett 2/8
@Ersk - Wilt Chamberlain UD Inkredible Auto
@madwiggles Jordan/Kobe UD Black 2/5
@Cobretti -Kobe Flawless 1/1 JB Patch
@Rogerbid23 - Jordan Exquisite Patch Auto 7/50

Back