What's the best cards in Australia?

Not sure if either of these qualify. A completed rookie rainbow (I believe the only rookie rainbow finished from 12-13 flawless) and of course the logoman.

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you have any interest in nonsports, I have the complete set of Superman holo red parallels (set of 54, 400 made of each card). I also pulled one of the 6 original art Kayanan cards that were used for as the artwork for a Lord of the Rings parallel set, but I sold it.

If you have any interest in nonsports, I have the complete set of Superman holo red parallels (set of 54, 400 made of each card). I also pulled one of the 6 original art Kayanan cards that were used for as the artwork for a Lord of the Rings parallel set, but I sold it.
incredible effort to complete that set by the way - is it the only complete one as far as you know?

Not aesthetically my best looking card, but Tony Adams is Arsenal's greatest ever captain. He played his entire 22 year career with the Gunners, 14 of which he was captain. This is to my knowledge his only certified auto, and is a 1/1. I believe this is close to the best Arsenal card ever made (just ask me ;)).

image12_zpse818fa1c.jpeg

image11_zps86875f23.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom