What's the best cards in Australia?

I'm up to @slobbythegreat in adding to the list (although I know his are all #1 in his eyes :p) that's why it hasn't appeared yet.

It's probably one of the things that I haven't taken into account enough - is the value (sale value) of the card. Although in saying that would completely change the order.

Slobberer posted some pics earlier while having a geographical jab at me ;)

These have lost a little prestige but may be able to compete with some of the other things being shown:

Thanks for the prompt he ad a photo of the jersey in action:

kobe.jpg

and this is the card in question:
kobe2.jpg
I know the finals has the white stitching but the finals logo would have a dash of yellow from the trophy under it wouldnt it where this one seems to be dark under the white stitching? But I could be wrong

I'm up to @slobbythegreat in adding to the list (although I know his are all #1 in his eyes :p) that's why it hasn't appeared yet.

It's probably one of the things that I haven't taken into account enough - is the value (sale value) of the card. Although in saying that would completely change the order.

Woah woah woah... I said to add Slobby's, not to slather him all over the top of the list..!
Don't be concerned about his ego, he thinks they're all #1...

And the MJ Exquisite auto patch needs to move up.

Not that I think any of mine will make the list, but here are my favs;

These 2 Lebron rc's have quadrupled in value since I bought them and now sell for $2k+

image.jpg
image.jpg

Then a super rare Kobe refractor rc in bgs 9 condition
image.jpg

My first big purchase since getting back into the hobby
image.jpg

And my Kobe 1/1s:)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom