What's the best cards in Australia?

Well since some rays came out can I add this to the list... Maybe???

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just way too much basketball in this thread...LOL. How about something different ?
Pulled here in Oz, 1/1 6 time NASCAR champ, Jimmie Johnson. May not mean much to many Aussies, but I'm sure a lot of US collectors would want it...

And as for our local lad who went over and did pretty well for himself? I have a few nice ones of him - here's some prettier ones..

Just way too much basketball in this thread...LOL. How about something different ?
Pulled here in Oz, 1/1 6 time NASCAR champ, Jimmie Johnson. May not mean much to many Aussies, but I'm sure a lot of US collectors would want it...

And as for our local lad who went over and did pretty well for himself? I have a few nice ones of him - here's some prettier ones..

Wow some sick patches there mate

Cheers i pulled the lebron 6 years ago and the mjs I've won in razzes. I really need to send them of to get graded and protected.

Got a couple of other nice 1/1 but not scanned up yet. None of mine would be in the runing for Best in Australia, but hope they would deserve an honorable mention in there.

Ersk

LOL I thought it was nearly New Years and not April Fools or Worst Joke Wednesday
You just posted 3 cards that blew most of the cards in this thread out of the water... like it was nothing... NOTHING!!!

Back
Top Bottom