Whats some good TV shows to watch?

ESCAPING TWIN FLAMES (Netflix) 3 part doco, it never ends with the amount of people who are so easily fooled into believing these 'spiritual' scams... decent 6/10*
SLY (Netflix) Been waiting for this and was rapped it was very well done with some great early career footage-( wish it went longer and more time was spent on his Fail movies.) It's mainly sly going through his career and looking back. Man's got such a strong will to himself and his career shows that..Stallone is the man !!! 8/10*

I have been watching a show on YouTube called Chasing Cardboard. I really enjoyed the episodes that I,'ve seen so far.If anyone else has seen the show, tell me what you think.🙂
yep, I watch and enjoy
the production and quality to the episodes are top notch (obviously they drop some coin into there channel)
Easy to watch and enjoy the vintage baseball cards they find along the way.

I absolutely loved Ted Lasso, probably my all time favourite show. Just finished the first season of Silo, it was ok but I was hoping it would be better. I’ll still watch the second season when it comes out. Into the second season of Sex Education right now, bloody hilarious, love it.

I’m 5 episodes into season 4 and I get exactly what you’re saying. Bit too over the top. I hate O’s character so much.
There's another storyline that annoyed me more, but it might not really develop until the end of the season. Still I hope your enjoying it.

been binge watching - "FISK" - im a fan of Kitty Flanagan and she can hold up a show on her own.
Kitty was fantastic in UTOPIA (still hands down oz's finest comedy show) and this show is another winner
recommended.

been binge watching - "FISK" - im a fan of Kitty Flanagan and she can hold up a show on her own.
Kitty was fantastic in UTOPIA (still hands down oz's finest comedy show) and this show is another winner
recommended.
Thanks for the reminder. I need to check it out. Love Utopia.

Role Play - 5.5/10 is a fair call on this

Easy enough to watch but does nothing special and in this genre, lets face it, there are plenty of damn fine movies.
So in competition with Hanna and Anna and Salt etc, many great female assassin movies out there, it falls way behind.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14997890/

BOY SWALLOWS UNIVERSE -Netflix- this little series is getting quite a bit of coverage..a Aussie brissy family/crime drama that follows a young boys growth through the years.
some great performances and a well done Aussie drama.
Getting some rave reviews- I enjoyed it, very good/but not great 7/10*

Anybody watching SLOW HORSES on Apple TV+. It is about a group of MI5 dysfunctional agents banished to a place called Slough House under the leadership of an obnoxious boss named Jackson Lamb played by a brilliant Gary Oldman. The only other actor I was familiar with is Kristin Scott Thomas but the remainder of the cast are all excellent. There are 3 seasons available and I believe another is to be produced. I have seen 2 series and it just keeps getting better and better. Well worth watching.

Anybody watching SLOW HORSES on Apple TV+. It is about a group of MI5 dysfunctional agents banished to a place called Slough House under the leadership of an obnoxious boss named Jackson Lamb played by a brilliant Gary Oldman. The only other actor I was familiar with is Kristin Scott Thomas but the remainder of the cast are all excellent. There are 3 seasons available and I believe another is to be produced. I have seen 2 series and it just keeps getting better and better. Well worth watching.
It is on my ever increasing to watch list! Thanks for the review.

Back
Top Bottom