What to do with a Stolen/Lost card?

Dogs2194

Canterbury collector
Real Name
Sam
He guys &
@Moe@COMC

I purchased a taj Gibson 13-14 select gold auto #8/10 on comc.com on the 10/9/14 for $15 from seller Bioxi who quickly accepted my offer

The card is in my comc account waiting for shipment for now

Then yesterday doing my hourly taj eBay search I came across this listing offering a $25 reward for info on a stolen card
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=151416877262
image.jpg

As soon as I saw it I checked the card that I had and sure enough it's the same card that I just bought
I messaged the guy on eBay told him I had the card and how I had purchased it
He replied that someone had bought it at auction and he shipped it to that same address(comc.com) and the buyer made a paypal claim and left him neg feedback poor bloke saying he never received it and that he will check it out

This morning the guy messaged me saying that bioxi has offered to refund me my $15 or if I can send it to him for a refund

Now guys you know us Aussies love to help it's in our nature but I can't help but feel like I'm being the one screwed here

1: how did Bioxi get in possession to have the card for sale in the first place and by him refunding me $15 wipes his hands clean like nothing happened

2: What happened to my $25 reward lol

3: I really bloody want the card for the PC don't want to have to chase another

Should I
keep the card or return?
Love to hear your opinions guys

image.jpg

Id tell the guy to send you $40 ($25 reward plus $15 for card).

Tell him hes got 24hrs or your shipping the card to yourself (so he cant get comc to take it from your inventory)

Tell him to chase up the comc thief for the $15 back.

Then, and only then, can he get his card back.
Its not your fault. And a reward is a reward.

Screw that keep the card, if bioxi lied its not u being the chest its him.
And if its the same address the original seller sold it to and bioxi lied well COMC should ban him.

If keep the card and actually still ask for my $25 reward as u supplied information as per his listing states.
The problem isn't with u is with the original seller, period!

Don't stress either I think its a Gibson card since the card is now found I'm sure the listing will be down and card can join ur PC.

If thats the bottom case then id ask for my $15 refund and the $25 he promised otherwise i would give anything back.
No point making a listing stating reward and not paying up!

Look at it this way, if you had a card stolen from you would you like it if some smug bastard held it to ransom?

Be a decent human being, and give it back to him. The reward should be the satisfaction of someone who was dudded getting there things back.

Look at it this way, if you had a card stolen from you would you like it if some smug bastard held it to ransom?

Be a decent human being, and give it back to him. The reward should be the satisfaction of someone who was dudded getting there things back.

Heard of karma verse
Maybe he got his this time ;)

I'll rather rip the card before I return it to a lying,scamming smug bastard:D:p:lol:

@Coopz05

The owner got refunded $36+ threw paypal when he made the claim on the seller and left him a negative feedback

I said the 'rightful owner'

In my vocab, that means the guy who got screwed, lost his card, and lost $36 in the process.

Anyway, i still think you deserve your $25 reward on top of your $15, or you should keep it.

Dont offer a reward and not honour it. Technically, you dont need to give it back for the reward, you just neededto give info of its whereabouts.

I wonder if anyone ever got the $5million reward for Osama??? Lol

I said the 'rightful owner'

In my vocab, that means the guy who got screwed, lost his card, and lost $36 in the process.

Anyway, i still think you deserve your $25 reward on top of your $15, or you should keep it.

Dont offer a reward and not honour it. Technically, you dont need to give it back for the reward, you just neededto give info of its whereabouts.

I wonder if anyone ever got the $5million reward for Osama??? Lol

The same guy who got screwed and lost $36 and the card was the same guy that was offering the $25 reward for info
I didn't want the reward as I feel for anyone who loses out like that

After I gave him info about it without even explaining to me how Bioxi had it for sale demanded I return it to him or bioxi for what I paid for it
Fair enough it's his card and was ripped off but then I c this guy selling that fake curry inscription on the suss card thread and I think to myself this bloke isn't as innocent as I think

Bottom line u told him what u paid for it $15 and he offered $25 reward of its where abouts.
Ask the guy who offered the reward to send u ur amount paid and reward and the cost to cover postage to send to him whichever way he wants it sent.
And to be sent as a gift so u don't get screwed over as well.
I'm all for honesty but it goes all ways and if u offer a award honesty comes in and plays it part too.

So does the original seller want the card back to then keep or just to punish the scammer for claiming non receipt?

If just punish, you should keep the card and get the reward and then the original seller from ebay can seek his justice through the info provided? I don't know what else could be achieved? If he offers a reward and then gets the info and doesn't honor, then I ship the card to myself and say screw him.

So does the original seller want the card back to then keep or just to punish the scammer for claiming non receipt?

If just punish, you should keep the card and get the reward and then the original seller from ebay can seek his justice through the info provided? I don't know what else could be achieved? If he offers a reward and then gets the info and doesn't honor, then I ship the card to myself and say screw him.

The original seller hasn't said what he is doing with the card or hasn't even said how it ended up for sale on comc in the first place with Bioxi
just demanded it back
I'm not wanting no reward at least a explanation will do

Why not cross reference old cards of his that DIDNT sell with Bioxi's cards on comc....

Might be the same guy....

Hi; just wanted to let you know that we're aware of the situation. I don't have any answers for you yet, or even what our response would be. I can tell you that Dogs2194 does have the card in their port, and it is marked for shipping. When I hear back from my managers, I'll share the info.

Hey @Moe@COMC

Hope this answers it (finally for me)

image.jpg

image.jpg

The card is locked In my account inventory and am unable to return it to the rightful owner(sorry23fan)if you can transfer it into his account or a way that I can
As it's been settled with the seller

It's a shame BIOXI was a scumbag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom