what can i do about not recieved cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj_fan

airman
Real Name
marko
a seller on here sold me some cards, and i payed him via paypal. he claims he never recieved payment (i obviously have receipt) and has since sold the cards, i sent the paypal reciept to his email as proof. he has logged in numerous times since i messaged him, but hasnt responded. what shalli do?:mad::mad:

Being that he only has feedback of 3, i wouldnt have paid until i received the cards.

Bad luck mate... hope it works out. Im guessing this is the reason paying as a gift is not allowed.

The offender has been named and shamed. It's easier to get cards back when they are not banned, it took me 3 months to get my card after my trader was banned, gotta be another way can his trading powers be suspended pending an outcome? looking at his history he doesn't look too shady

this is terrible mate. with low feedback like that i believe it is site policy for him the send the cards first prior to payment. i would only do the gift paypal payment if he was trustworthy, which is not the case unfortunately. i hope it wasn't a large sum.

still havent recieved my cards almost 3 months on from holzbauer. I know how it feels mj_fan.

I'm sorry that happened but..

1. Why did you pay BEFORE he sent the cards when he only has 3 feedback?
2. You are not supposed to pay as a gift to people that you don't trust. unless you knew the guy personally, then 3 feedback isn't something you should automatically trust

the amount was $6, no biggie, its just the point of it all. oh well, im going to tell graham and see what happens.

I'm sorry that happened but..

1. Why did you pay BEFORE he sent the cards when he only has 3 feedback?
2. You are not supposed to pay as a gift to people that you don't trust. unless you knew the guy personally, then 3 feedback isn't something you should automatically trust

We have the 2 above rules for reasons.

Please report the original trade thread. Don't PM individual admins, report it as it goes to all admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom