West Coast Eagles Thread

Disappointing finish to an awesome season. Cats smashed us in all departments.

Still proud as!

Also proud....disappointed today.but the future of the club really gave it a crack.

Who was it that dropped the knees into early in the game?reckon that was intentional.

Waters was outstanding.captain next year?

nah Glassy will maintain his role as Captain i'd say.

Donlon and Chamberlain along with Margetts are a bunch of clowns, we happened to get 2 out of 3 today! Nothing you can do but where's the luck?

Well done Boys, gave it all, best team won on the day, end of the day, not happy to lose, wish Geelong all the luck in the Grandy, if we can't have the cup, i'm happy for the Cats to hold onto it till next year, DO NOT LET THE PIES WIN, man its insane to think that Nic Nat hasn't played injury free for 2 years, next year should be intresting to say the least. Back were we belong in 2011

Well done Boys, gave it all, best team won on the day, end of the day, not happy to lose, wish Geelong all the luck in the Grandy, if we can't have the cup, i'm happy for the Cats to hold onto it till next year, DO NOT LET THE PIES WIN, man its insane to think that Nic Nat hasn't played injury free for 2 years, next year should be intresting to say the least. Back were we belong in 2011

Woosha was saying at least a dozen guys are having surgery now. Love to know who they all are?

Bad luck guys the eagles have done pretty well considering how they went last year and your new guys are something to look forward to cant believe Darling went so late in the draft and where was Shuey hiding. Gaff will be a star and what a freak Nic nat is!!!

Yer no way port will give up pick 6! id say our priority pick will be enough, around 25.
And if he does nominate for the preseason draft Port have pick 2.... So you'd want to make a deal id say

At only 21, with 70 games under his belt. Plus from the games i saw he was starting to string a couple decent games together and a high draft pick.... For a pick in the 20s in a weak draft, Port would have to be stoked!

Back
Top Bottom