West Coast Eagles Thread

Dont think any probs with either Jammo or Walker from what I have heard and dont be surprised to see Hampson make an appearence.
There is a whisper young Levi Casboult could make his debut you just never know.

and our supreme leader General J. Worsfold outlives another Freo flop, so much **** handed out last year by the Freo faithfull, do you need a tissue to help clean your face???, and Ross Lyon, what tha, i think all Eagles should get the Gillard chant going when we play next, Harvey just got Rudderd

Come on the Eagles against the cats! Would love to see the young Eagles beet the old Geelong Dinosaurs.

Winning by 3 had a feeling of closure as well.

Karma's a mother****er Chris, hope you enjoyed the game as much as i did.

Oh and listening to Carlton supporters pop blood vessels over the umpiring has been amusing to date.

Oh and listening to Carlton supporters pop blood vessels over the umpiring has been amusing to date.

The umpiring was bad from start to finish, as well as Judd feeling it, Walls would have too, Damn I feel great today. Suck it up.

i'll quote a few random people..

"Carlton were robbed, West Coast got the umpiring all night and thats why they won", in reply to this comment, "Eagles were playing at home, of course they got the umpiring"

These thick Carlton supporters obviously haven't watched an Eagles game this season, we are ALWAYS on the receiving end of bulls*** umpiring!
and we CERTAINLY weren't favoured by the umpires!!!

I dont support either team but I must admit Judd seemed to have a lot more class and flare and looked better in Eagle colours. I know he is still a champ just enjoyed him more as a eagle. He would be filthy after the result last night

Back
Top Bottom