Wce - Wtf !?!

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Well I can't explain that game but I will take it.......82 point win over the Premiership favourites - Whoo Hoo :D

Yes, WCE Played well! after all the close games the last few weeks (including a draw!) today we have 2 blow outs! WCE over Adel and StK over Richmond, one extreme to the other....hopefully this is a sign of things to come for the crows :D

Meh, minor hiccup on our way to a 3rd flag in 9 yrs :cool: Still going to finish 1st and get 2 home finals.

i thought WC would probably win with macca out (althought i doubt he would have swung the game that much) and playing at subi too. the way in which we lost was ****ing pathetic though, looked tired and uninspired from the first bounce. WC came out firing (a rare occurance) and it was all over after 15-20 mins.

its good to get a loss like that though, brings the boys back down to earth. maybe they were starting to believe the hype and got slack, there was definitely a hell of a lot of sloppy play from the crows today. cant understand it though, biggest game of the season and they come out looking tired and slow???

If anyone thinks this is the start of a down hill spiral for the crows...pfft, your dreaming.:lol:

I knew JZA would say something sooner or later.........mate I don't know what you said (above) because your on my ignore list ! Please don't mistake that for me actually caring though :lol:

Back onto the subject of football........MattyJ, I know you haven't said too much about the Saints but I rate them up there with Adelaide to be in the Grand Final ! WCE obviously match up well with Adelaide but unless we (WCE) sneak into the top spot I don't see Adelaide losing to anyone else for the rest of the year - Including the GF :(

Andrew - Agree, Adelaide STILL for the GF winner !

Saints will fall over in the Prelim like they have the last 2 years :( Its very depressing being a saints supporter :( LOL

but its all good Pistons have had success recently and i follow the NBA more than Footy now a days anyway

I feel for you mate......It has been a while for the old Saints.....I hope (If it's not WCE) that the Saints win the GF soon !

how good would A saints/pies finals game be??

sellout at the g!!

that would be good for footy

man cousins and broun went ballistic yesterday

would be awesome coz we have the wood on COllingwood in the last few years....Saints/Pie prelim final! or Grand Final!! :)

reign40 said:
how good would A saints/pies finals game be??

sellout at the g!!

that would be good for footy

man cousins and broun went ballistic yesterday

It would be good so long as the Saints FLOGGED Collingwood :lol:

But come one Collingwood are not a snowballs chance in hell of making the GF.....keep dreaming dude :lol:

On the other hand......I think the Saints are a GREAT chance at making it !

Richo said:
I knew JZA would say something sooner or later.........mate I don't know what you said (above) because your on my ignore list ! Please don't mistake that for me actually caring though :lol:

Your good for a laugh pauly walnuts, if nothing else :lol:

The fact that you decided to go out of your way to comment on NOT reading my post shows you do care. :D

We're the Eagles, West Coast Eagles, And we're here to show you why...

Down in Dunsborough and thought it would be nice to drop into an internet cafe and give a shout out to all the non-believers who have been crushing the Eagles, you know who you all are! :D

And Reign, watch the the 2nd best WA team get beaten by Carlton today! ;)

Toodles!

jvalles69 said:
Had to post all these too, from some of our members here! :D

I can claim one of those quotes.......Hey sometimes it's good to be wrong ;)

Good win Eagles, lets see you continue that form into next week !

I don't think that Adelaide is a cert for the grand final as the Eagles is controlling them this year. Remember we won away against Adelaide this year too! It will be the Eagles/Adelaide against one of the Victorian sides! I bloody hope that Sydney doesn't come from nowhere to win the flag again this year!

well we pumped the doggies today.
YZE what a champion 5 goals and 20 odd possies on his 250th!!
Great Debut from Nathan Jones who i have been hyping up for quite some time and good to see McLean and Bate back in the side.
lowlight though was losing Davey and Pickett to hammy's, probally wont see the pair till finals. But with our next 3 games at the G and an unbeaten record on the legendary ground, things are looking good.
i predicted top 4 at the start of the year, in no particular order;
Adelaide
West Coast
Melbourne
St Kilda
I should of put money on it, but nothings a sure bet yet. We all saw the crows crumble with out McLeod.
12 wins and 2 losses - last 14 :) (and both loses have been in Perth and we wont be playing their again this year i dont think)

blues this week, GO THE MIGHTY DEMONS

well done to the dees..

man i hate seeing the eagles win.. i dont know how they do it.. lynch just over plays himself into form, and the whole team in general over acheive.. i give them credit but do not understand it.. I mean the crows are a class outfit.. they will bounce back and every team is due for a loss.. even the chicago bulls of the 90s lost some very winnable games.. even copped a few blowouts..

Back
Top Bottom