Wce - Wtf !?!

Funny that - I hate seeing Essendon win......not that I have seen much of that this year :lol: It's been a good year (So far) !

Must be an Essendon - WCE thing ;)

haha must be :p

i dont hate the eagles.. not at all.. they've never really hurt us enough for us to hate them.. i mean the whole jacket waving thing was thanks to you.. the whole tony lockett point game was thanks to a game against the eagles in melbourne (the week before.. i mean phew.. lucky it wasnt at subi.. and it gave me a game to goto in that finals series.. boy was that crazy.. waved the house down.. i lost a scarf that day)

actually you did knock lloyd out in .. 2002? or was it 2004? cant remember.. that was in the finals... oh and the whole "your farked" thing from sheeds to m. white.. that was gold..

anyways back to the point.. i was more hoping we'd lose. i'd rather a nice draft pick this year in both drafts..

Hey choc, I had money on your team this week to pay for my expenses this week! They're always good for something! :D

The WCE vs Crows rivalry is funny! You guys have to see Justin defend his beloved Eagles in the other forum. I would crack up if the Pies win the premiership. :lol:

Die hard fans are weird. Lol.

:shock: I had hopes/expectations of an upset but 82 points was a dream! Hang on, no it's not:cool:

kidd05 said:
You guys have to see Justin defend his beloved Eagles in the other forum.
:lol: Defend?? No defending this weekend Carlos!

haha some good stuff on this thread! I think we Eagles hate the bombers more than they hate us ;) Ouch I would be fuming if my own bloody team stopped me from getting a sweep in the footy tipping white choc! I reckon James Hird owes ya big time :)

How about thos Eagles last night Mattyj ?!?

Well they have blown me away, I had them down for losing against Adelaide & St Kilda but they have turned their form slump around for sure - VERY Impressed :)

On a sad note - I hope Matt Maguire recovers OK, that looked awful :(

Saints season is gone...I've given up too many injuries to compete with Adelaide and WCE :(

Maguire has a fracture to his tibia and fibula apparently so thats his season over, with Lenny Hayes gone for the year, the Clarkes not playing, who knows whats going on with Hammill and well Kosi, even when he does come back he will probably trip over and break his arm trying to tie his boots or something....2006 is over for St Kilda :(

Don't be so harsh mate, all the commentators were impressed with the Saints & WCE desire - I think the Saints will do well come September.....personally I think they are a better chance than Melbourne to advance into the semi's :)

The WCE are getting shown up BIG TIME today, I knew we were not playing as well as where we were placed on the ladder (1st) but today's performance was / is something I would expect from the TEAM COMING LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am signing off before reign40 comes on board to rub it in :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

white_chocolate_55 said:
hahahaha.. go the dockers.. lovely work.. and the games not over yet.. though I bet some of you wish it was

Yes I wished that LONG AGO !

hsv006 said:
oooo THATS GOTTA HURT...OWNED !!!:lol:

Thanks Steve (You b*stard lol) Yes it does hurt losing to the Dockers......Still they are the form team and if WCE can't win (The Premiership) then I would rather them than a Victorian team :) I had $20 on Fremantle as I had a bad feeling about this game.....I think I'll have $50 on Richmond next week !

MMM... sorry (cheap shot).... dont know if ide put my cash on the dockies next time tho !!

hsv006 said:
MMM... sorry (cheap shot).... dont know if ide put my cash on the dockies next time tho !!

That's cool mate, all in a fun !

The Dockers have beaten WCE twice this year now.....I'm gutted ! :(

Back
Top Bottom