WANTED - Players wearing headbands - Side PC

EVO KNEVL

OzCardTrader
Real Name
G
Alright, this may be from left field but we'll see how we go.

I'm starting (already started actually) a side PC for players wearing headbands. It started with all of my cards that would usually get thrown into a box because they are crap or I have doubles or whatever...now it has grown to include LBJ and stamped cards...anything goes now - as long as the headband is visible.

WHAT I AM PROPOSING...

For the next month just say (all of July) send me the cards that are just taking up space in a box somewhere, your doubles or whatever you have that will never see the light of day again and are, of course, players wearing head bands. Just go through your rubbish cards, pull out the headband guys, bundle them up with an elastic band or whatever and chuck them in the post to me.

As an incentive, on the 1st August, I'll send out some jersey cards to the most worthy recipients who contributed the most/best headband cards and the top prize will be a jersey or auto card of the winners choice or $20 or I'll buy a card advertised here or eBay or something and send it out to you. (I offer this as I don't really have any good cards to put up as a prize...also a good indicator of the reason behind starting a headband guy side collection.)

PM me what you've got, or about to send out and I'll keep this thread updated... All it will cost you is the price of postage. (I might be able to help out some people with this should your contribution be large enough to make postage too high...of course, the higher the postage, the larger the contribution, the better the chance of the top prize)

Send the cards out to:

Graham c/o Eaton
Unit 2, 16-18 Kewdale Road
Welshpool WA 6106

This may not take off but hoping you'll see this as a chance to get rid of rubbish cards that will never have any value and you may be able to get something out of it...

Cheers, Graham.

cool idea, will go thru my cards...would u be willing to pick them up from me or something

Nice idea for a pc

I might be wrong but im sure one of early 2000 Fleer sets had gu cards that had peices of the headband insted of a jersey piece.

Anyways Ill definatly have a look through and see what i can find for you

Nice idea for a pc

I might be wrong but im sure one of early 2000 Fleer sets had gu cards that had peices of the headband insted of a jersey piece.

Anyways Ill definatly have a look through and see what i can find for you

AW Yeah... I didn't know this but now will be collecting these 'crowns' of my collection. Cheers...

jrrcdual.jpg

yhst-20957242151458_2162_1250080636

Bump for today.

Top prize at this stage is a choice between a Gary Payton patch or a D. Rose jersey or something. I'll let the winner know the cards they can choose from...

OK.. I haven't had anything come in yet except for a massive pile of base cards and some inserts from a mate of mine that I'm trying to get to sign up to OCT. So the top prize is still available etc etc and todays bump is done. Cheers.

I'll see what I can dig up for ya mate - might end up with a lot of Charlie Villaneueva! lol

I've had another delivery and thanks goes out to Eddy on that one!

Also, a few PM's received asking about top loaders etc... Please dont waste any toploaders on sending anything in...just pile 'em up with a lacky band or anything and chuck 'em in the post.

Thanks again guys!!

quasar sent some in which a lot were old school from earlier than 2007 which I dont have many of so a majority of these are in the collection now. Awes!

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom