Wanted - anything Chris Mullin !

Mully

Hall Of Fame
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
stereophonicks
Howdy all !

As the title suggests I am after anything and everything Chris Mullin. That means all cards.

I have plenty of stuff to trade or buy outright. I have about 70 cards so far even an autographed rookie card (psa dna'ed :)).

Either drop me a pm or post here :)

Cheers for reading !

Jase :v:

IMG_0016-1.jpg

May move this if the deal is right

jersey numbered 17/25

hi mate i have about 20 base if u like

If you can list them for me and their condition that would be great ! Always looking for upgrades :)

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae329/BackInTheGame04/PC/IMG_0016-1.jpg[/IMG]

May move this if the deal is right

jersey numbered 17/25

Do you prefer cash or trade ? I have a couple of veteran autos as well (ie Kareem, E.Baylor, A.Gilmore, P. Ewing).

If you can list them for me and their condition that would be great ! Always looking for upgrades :)

Do you prefer cash or trade ? I have a couple of veteran autos as well (ie Kareem, E.Baylor, A.Gilmore, P. Ewing).

yeah always after veteran/hall of famer autos etc

happy to look at what you have etc

How much (ballpark) are you looking for the mullin card BackInTheGame?

The only vet/hof autos i have are;

Kareem 2009-10 UD signature Series
Elgin Baylor/ Dolph Schales 2008-09 Topps Co-signers 240
Artis Gilmore 2010 Donrus Jsy auto /49

Let me know !

Cheers,

Jason

Hey,

I have the following Chris Mullins:

90-91 Hoops #116
Hoops #363
Skybox #98
91-92 Fleer #218
Fleer Schoolyard Stars #1 (Not Mint)
Hoops #268
Hoops #466
Skybox #96
Skybox #301
Skybox #303
1992 Skybox USA #55
Skybox USA #58
Skybox USA #107
92-93 Fleer #77
Fleer All Star #18
Skybox #83
Stadium #11
Topps #120
Topps #298
Topps Archives #68
Upperdeck #297
Ultra #67
Ultra All NBA #2
93-94 Hoops #73
94-95 Collectors Choice #17
Fleer #75
Skybox #321
Ultra #61
95-96 Fleer #60
Hoops #54
Skybox #256
96-97 Collectors Choice #55
Fleer #35
Ultra #36

Let me know if you want any of them.

Just a bump. If you have any Chris Mullin cards or know of anyone that has, I am willing to buy these at more than fair prices :) Let me know a number and as long as its not silly I will likely take you up on that !

Cheers,
Jason

I have a couple of Mully's available including a GU from 2010-11 Classics (membership GU). lmk what you have for the players in my sig and we may be able to work something out.

Just a lil bump. I will consider anything of Chris Mullin :)

Please also keep me in mind if you pull and Chris Mullin cards, I'll do my best to offer you the price you want :)

Just another lil bump. I will consider anything of Chris Mullin :)
I am finding it tougher than ever to win Mullin cards on eBay, even ones that aren't so rare so I am ramping up my interaction with other collectors.
Please keep me in mind if you pull and Chris Mullin cards, I'll do my best to offer you the price you want :)

Will have my collection posted soon, so easier for others to see what I already have.

Cheers!

Jason

hey there mate i got a fe mullins nothing special but ok one is 1992 upperdeck usa basketball team exchange set i dont have the complete set but i have mullin here if you want that and i probably got a few others here too

Back
Top Bottom