Status
Not open for further replies.

richo01

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sean
eBay User
richo01
Looking at completing a set of 2011 teamcoach prize wildcards. Yes I know its a tough task, but we'll see how it goes. With 100 prize cards given away each week and with people already won a few, i think it is achievable.

Will pay $85 per card (So just over $4300 for complete set.)

Currently need all of them except Swan.

So if interested in my offer, please send me an email and i'll tell you which prize card to select. I'll start with a few of the popular teams at first then start from Adelaide and go to Western Bulldogs after that.

Set Complete:kick::kick::kick::kick:
prizeset.jpg

Re: Wanted. 2011 Teamcoach Prize Cards $100 each

You read my mind cody!

If i win any more(that is a big IF) i will accomodate oct members however i can!

$100 each! :woot:

If that's what your willing to pay then go ahead mate but surely not worth that much!?

I was thinking about $25 each for the average players? Or have they been going for that on ebay?

Yes whether its Ballantyne or Judd i'll pay $100 each. Maybe too much, time will tell.
There are a few currently on ebay. (Swan $46, Riewoldt and Martin $8) But still only early in the auction i expect those to dramatically increase. I will be bid on the Richmond cards.

The more popular teams/players will come up more often on ebay. And their prices will fall.
And the average name players like the Ballantynes and Brennans will unlikely come up for auction at all so thats why i will pay $100 each for all cards.

Im gonna have to cut my offer back to $85 per card. My $100 offer looks to be far too juicy.
Reasons for this completed auctions (J. Riewoldt $86, Swan $76, Martin $56) Are way under my offer.
And i found out today theres 100 prize cards each week (10 star game, 4 star game, Who Will Win and My Team Who Will Win.)

To be fair, I will offer $100 to the people who contacted me in the past week.

Great Effort Mate... Within weeks you already have 11 out of 51!!!

Good Luck to ya Mate and I will keep trying to win some games

cheers
bo3197

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom