visitor messages

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
so this is my suggestion

the visitor messages i hate getting them so instead of having to contact a mod or admin just make the option where you press delete it goes away for good and doesnt say message as been deleted i dont think it looks good. this is just my suggestion. it would save the admin getting bugged can you please clear my messages every time someone posts there.:thumbsup: consider it

jack

---------- Post added 27-09-2009 at 11:10 AM ----------

it looks way better having an empty page. IMO

i agree..i just deleted mine...now i have heaps of "message has been deleted" on it...doesnt look good at all :(. Can i PM a mod to remove this? or is this how it must stay?
Brplat

you can pm a mod to get rid of them thats the only way. unfortunatley. thats why i created this thread

Thanks for that information mate :)
This must be annoying to the mods though!
Brplat

yeah i know. thats why i made this thread hoping that they might think that it is a good idea

Yeh, I Agree it annoying, can we just get all links turned off for evryone & put there feedback page there or something or there own announments??

eg: 12/12/10 king jack has reached his complettion of his dane swan cards??

i gave it a try and it says i was moderating??

---------- Post added 29-09-2009 at 11:33 AM ----------

it looks alright but i would prefer that it was an empty page. and lions2003 it wont take me that long to finish my pc. lol

i deleted those messages about 10 minutes ago..so yeah just today :(
Brplat

i just deleted my message i wrote tester on it. it says i was moderating then it looked alright but much better blank

---------- Post added 29-09-2009 at 11:49 AM ----------

So it doesn't give you an option to "physically remove" the messages when deleting ????

no.........

Back
Top Bottom