For Sale/For Trade See Below - Feedback on my Website with my Tradebait

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
G'day OZCT Team,

I've just launched my website to allow me to facilitate more trades. It is completely *non-commercial* - consider it to be my way of showing my card inventory.

My reason for posting to two-fold:
1. To get you guys to have a look around and test it for me - let me know how user-friendly and intuitive it is; please post in this thread if you think I need to fix anything.
2. Get some trades going, particularly helping my little boy finish off some of his base card sets (see his dedicated pages - he still needs to "tick-off" the cards he needs in the spreadsheet for some sets).

www.bunnocollector.com

I haven't finished photographing all of my cards (taking good photos takes FOREVER), so if you're keen on anything, drop me a PM and I can photograph it.

I'm not an IT professional, so I've used Wix to create it. It's been quite a learning experience, but lots of fun. If anyone needs any pointers, I'm happy to share my learnings!

Cheers,

Matt

Last edited:
The site looks very nice. Wix is pretty good to work with I feel — it musn't be too bad if a IT-deficient technophobe like myself could make it work!

A couple of quick notes; your link to the young players/retired HOFers in your collection appears to be incorrectly set and cycles back to the home page. Also, I'm not sure what the answer is here but the white writing in the about section disappears in the sky background and is hard to read, though I think if you changed it to a darker colour it may then disappear in the shadow on the basketball. Might be worth experimenting with either way.

Very cool site overall. Will look great when you get all the pics done.

Thanks folks. Really grateful for the complements. I've fixed up my Wantlist now, so please hook me up if you have anything I'm chasing.

Special thanks to @Dodgydave for the comments / idea - I'm about to fix them right now.

Upwards and onwards ... hit me up if you see anything that interests you.

Site looks amazing! Well done!!

I started out with a Wix site for my Paul George cards too. Was a lot of fun and I quite enjoyed tweaking it and adding any new PG cards to my Want Lists. I totally forgot it is still live, see below link to my version.

https://sharpyssports.wixsite.com/paulgeorge

As this was becoming quite time consuming and others had mentioned they wish they could have their own led me to build a site so everyone can track and manage the cards they have plus the cards they're still chasing. The site is called MERQARY.com and the link in my signature will take you to my Trophy Room where you can see my cards.

We've also got our very own marketplace as part of the site which links to your collection which makes updating new purchases or sales super easy! There may be something on your Want List there too.

I'm not trying to market my site to you as I know customisability is something that some people want to have and they just enjoy tinkering with websites. If you decide to go down the path and join others from OZCT in creating your very own MERQARY Trophy Room, shoot me a message.

Question for those that have time to give me feedback ... if you're looking through a person's card list, and could search their catelogue by "Tags" ... what tags might you use:

For example:
1688804304311.png

Back
Top Bottom