VERY high end NFL acquisition...

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
I've been looking at buying this card for over a year now. Initially, I couldn't justify the money. However the upward trend of the Australian dollar and my current financial position meant that I decided to lash out and make sure it was in my collection.

I negotiated with the seller and managed to get what I think was a pretty good deal. I'm a masisve Jets fan, so this is pretty much the dream card. A triple autograph of:

Joe Namath: Hall of Famer and only Jets Superbowl winning QB to date (plus, one of my favourite Simpsons cameos ;))
Brett Favre: Future Hall of Famer - even if he's a complete douche, he was a tremendous player. And although he didn't do a lot with the Jets, I'm glad to have his auto.
Mark Sanchez: Current QB and a player I really believe will develop into something special.

The person I bought this off was a Sanchez collector, so I also got this Ultimate Rookie stand alone signature card:

Thanks for stopping by!

Sick pickups! If I didn't collect Suh i'd collect Sanchez he's a freak.

Awesome, huge names on that triple!!!

Thanks for sharing, gotta love the AUD v USD right now!!

Thanks guys. It took me a while to finally pull the trigger, but glad I did. This one is a keeper.

Very sweet... even if I am shattered after watching Choko... I mean Romo single handedly let Sanchez bring the Jets back into the game to beat us on Monday!

Very sweet... even if I am shattered after watching Choko... I mean Romo single handedly let Sanchez bring the Jets back into the game to beat us on Monday!

Ha. I watched that game in a bar in Auckland. Was a fantastic way to start our season. Why the heck wouldn't you just kick the late FG???!

Back
Top Bottom