Motor Sport Upcoming breaks - Holden Master series 2

ME ME ME!!! Where do i get a box??? How much did that set you back???? I would LOVE a box!!!

---------- Post added 22-07-2010 at 12:46 PM ----------

Oh, and when are you busting??? Sadly i will probably miss the break... im off to work now and wont be home until after midnight, but im looking forward to reading the thread and seeing pictures!

ME ME ME!!! Where do i get a box??? How much did that set you back???? I would LOVE a box!!!

---------- Post added 22-07-2010 at 12:46 PM ----------

Oh, and when are you busting??? Sadly i will probably miss the break... im off to work now and wont be home until after midnight, but im looking forward to reading the thread and seeing pictures!

Got the box for 49 dollars, it isn't here yet, was expecting it today but it has not arrived yet, I hope it comes later this arvo or tomorrow morning. Picked up a MINT album for this also.............mate, do u know much about the series 1 and 2 releases???

Nah mate, i dont really know much about them, other than i know one was worth a lot more, but i cant recall which. Where abouts did you get it from and is there any left??? :D Id love to bust a box too! Are these the ones with the signature cards in it???

Im a passionate Holden lover!!!

Back
Top Bottom