unusual players to collect

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
Whats the most unusual player you have ever heard of being collected?

I collect Cory Schlesinger....RB for the Detroit Lions...I dont know of anyones else who collects him....

what are some of the unusual player collections you have heard of.....

just interested

i think ive only seen one other person with a Boozer PC :lol:

started to collect because last name made me chuckle when i first saw it in a pack

I use to collect Clarence Weatherspoon for the 76'ers think I was the only one lol

I used to collect the Spoon aswell....lol. Among some other obscure fellas like Chris Mills, Scott Burrell and Shawn Bradley.

I've known a few Boozer collectors.....but not many super hardcore ones for some reason.

I used to collect the Spoon aswell....lol. Among some other obscure fellas like Chris Mills, Scott Burrell and Shawn Bradley.

I've known a few Boozer collectors.....but not many super hardcore ones for some reason.

Boozer?

Carlos Boozer?

He's definately worth collecting if your talking about him.

Brandon Bass?? :lol:

Well i collect Paul Davis, and i am pretty sure that i am the only one (though there are a couple of Spartans fans out there). But, if i don't buy it on the bay nobody else does :)

I am trying to piece together as many Detroit Lions PSA 10 RC cards as a I can. It is really hard to chase the no name players.....

Eric Mobley!!

In my hunt for Grant Hill cards back in the day, I used to seem to get Eric Mobley cards instead of the Hills.

Recently I sent this one in to PSA :lol:

199495_ericmobley_finest_224_refractor_psa9.jpg

I used to collect Kendall Gill. And Bracey Wright is one of my faves too, even though he has done nothing and isn't even in the NBA anymore I don't think.

If its unusual to collect an All rookie team, top draft pick and center playing for the greatest franchise in sporting history then yeah I quailfy.

Eric Montross!

Boozer?

Carlos Boozer?

He's definately worth collecting if your talking about him.

Brandon Bass?? :lol:

Dunno what your on about dude.....but ya might wanna lay off the gear....lol!!

Eric Mobley is right up there for sure. And sendiing one in fro grading, that's dedication!!

If its unusual to collect an All rookie team, top draft pick and center playing for the greatest franchise in sporting history then yeah I quailfy.

Eric Montross!

hahahaha i used to collect the double zero too..the great white hype!!! i also used to collect Yinka Dare...such a sick name:D

i also used to collect Yinka Dare...such a sick name:D

There was a massive thread on here somewhere about all of those mid 90's rookies. He actually died a couple of years back ...

Dare died in 2004 after collapsing in his home in New Jersey. A medical examiner determined that Dare had a heart attack due to an arrhythmia condition discovered when he was in college.

Back
Top Bottom