Unexpected mail

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Firstly, some nice cards I've had come in over the last couple of months. I'm at about 70 odd George Best cards now, one of the nicer of which is a 1968 A&BC. Had seen a couple of these come up in very poor condition, so was very pleased to pick this one up which although has some corner wear, is much better than others I had seen
football076.jpg

Have been slowly getting some Liam Brady cards together as well, there aren't that many out there, but these Panini and Topps variations I'm pleased with
arsenal334.jpg

arsenal333.jpg

Some newer cards from 2012 Topps Authentics
arsenal339.jpg

arsenal337.jpg

arsenal338.jpg

And lastly, the unexpected mail. About 6 weeks ago I was browsing the net looking at Dennis Bergkamp signed pieces,

and had seen many variations of his signature, some I believed were possible fakes. Anyway, shot Ajax Amsterdam an email as Bergkamp is currently assistant manager, asking if they had a picture of his signature or if they could verify some links I sent them. I left my postal address at the bottom, and yesterday pulled a wet envelope out of my mailbox
ajax2.jpg

Which contained, a signed postcard from the great man
arsenal351.jpg

LEGEND. I'm absolutely stoked, and the fact it was totally unexpected just blew me away. Thanks for looking, thanks Ajax for the mail, and thanks Dennis. For everything :hearts:

I'm chasing a 5" x 7" screwdown for it if anyone knows where I could get one in Australia http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/does-anyone-have-a-5-x-7-screwdown-holder.120522/

Back
Top Bottom