UD Sp signature edition for 2006

Dream34 said:
Pick these bad boys up for a steal.........

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8787749646&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8787749275&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

Olajuwon's a bit messy tho.:(
Thanks again chad for the sniping info. These were my first two victims.hehe.
Do you use them for insurance??

Ahh someone took my tip on Olajuwon and Walton with sniping as well :D

I don't use the insurrance thing as i'm covered with paypal and the CC really but if I used up all my chargebacks for the year I might consider using it. I have in the past but don't bother really.

Ok I'll follow your lead, Thanks!

Only read this thread after I won both auctions......... creeeeeepy:shock:
Were they the exact auctions you were talking about chad.????

Nah I had a look at the completed auctions and noticed the prices. It seems legend autos are at saturation point within the hobby now.

chadjaja® said:
Nah I had a look at the completed auctions and noticed the prices. It seems legend autos are at saturation point within the hobby now.

specific legends yeah definitely. there's heaps of hakeem, drexler etc but ive noticed great demands for autos from players like stockton who sign less. his autos get high prices. and then theres players like barkley, who signs VERY rarely.

these triple sigs look awesome, i saw one with Kidd, Stockton, and Isiah i think on the bay and was very tempted to splurge on it.

PaulWilliamsFelton.jpg

oh snap! saw this on the bay and had to show it. six of the greatest players autos on one card. just boner inducing...

88_12.JPG

0d_1.JPG

Makes you wonder how they choose who goes on the front and who on the back. You wouldn't load up the front or the card would never get turned around.

nice one chad your right.well said

has anyone on this forum busted a tin of these and wasn't sonny doing a group buy?

Back
Top Bottom