UD Replacement Mail Day

Jordan_23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Pete
Hey Everyone

don't usually post maildays but thought I'd share this interesting mail day, opted for Replacements on a few Redemptions I had outstanding

Here's what I got

009-1.jpg
010-1.jpg

008.jpg
007.jpg

005-4.jpg
006-1.jpg

Not too shabby, had 5 UD Signature Collection Redemptions I was waiting on though 2 of them were Rajon Rondo, looks like I got myself a mini Iguodala PC lol

if anyone knows the value of these would be appreciated haven't had a current beckett for about a year and having trouble finding a listing on a few

Also worth a mention recieved these 2 bad boys from Matt today

004.jpg
003.jpg

getting super close to finishing this set now only 17 to go!

Hey Pete havn't seen you around in a while, looks like you've been busy with the Sigs set.
Can't help you on the value of those replacements but nice array of autos.

I think an average Rondo auto would go for around $20 and an average Iggy for around $10? Just my opinion on some ball park figures.... Nice work on the Sigs - got the big names yet?

Hey Nick, and Hey to everyone that's replied, yeah been in the shadows the last year or so, been abroad alot of the time, highlight being LA Lakers vs LA Clippers @ the Staples Center in January, finishing the Signature Collection set has been the main thing that's kept me in the hobby, 1 or 2 acquisitions every couple of months now, got the majority of the big names and some really tough ones though they just don't come up as often as they use to and when they do you get stuff like this happening

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-10-Upp...Basketball&hash=item33747eae06#ht_1064wt_1165

previously the most I've seen this card go for was around the $50 mark, it's pretty scarce, many have ended up with set collector's, UD haven't manufactured any of the redemption's from this set

don't think I did too bad considering I got 2 on card auto's and 3 sticker auto's for 5 sticker auto redemption's, what surprises me is how many years UD hold onto these cards, the majority being from 06-07 and 07-08

anyone wanna see what 160 odd Signature Collection Auto's look like in 1 photo?

Back
Top Bottom