UD Complaint - Am I asking too much?

Your thoughts?

• I agree time to stick up for the little guys!

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • Stop whinging - send them a make up letter

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Are you nuts? That replacement was awesome!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Get a life and move on sh*t happens....

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Before you know it they will be doling out Jason Kapono autos. Now don't laugh, because that's what the old Fleer was doing with their final round of redemptions. Oh yeh, Upper Deck did buy Fleer so at least 1 ****ty tradition lives on.
Agree. You get short-changed because they run out of Jordan & Kobe auto's when they did their 1st round of mail. Now they a using 2nd string guy's like Yao, Dwill etc as suitable replacements.

Before you know it they will be doling out Jason Kapono autos. Now don't laugh, because that's what the old Fleer was doing with their final round of redemptions. Oh yeh, Upper Deck did buy Fleer so at least 1 ****ty tradition lives on.

Urgggg!!!:woot: I'll hate to see a Kapono LOL.

That's why your gonna to see rough stuff here and there now depending on stock availiable.

Btw what does your black pack status say now Gary?

Why send out redemptions for products they can't supply?

I thought the process would be pretty obvious, in that I don't understand why they always appear to have to replace redemptions. Why are they issueing redemptions for cards they don't have? Or why are they short supplying the cards to be redeemed?

Why send out redemptions for products they can't supply?

I thought the process would be pretty obvious, in that I don't understand why they always appear to have to replace redemptions. Why are they issueing redemptions for cards they don't have? Or why are they short supplying the cards to be redeemed?

It's usually a case of still negociation the with the player to get him to sign, but it then falls through. But in the case of the Black packs, I have no clue. How can they create more redemptions than packs? Surely that's simple enough! But I spose it comes down to the few people who still don't sign and so leaves the print run/pack run short.

On another redemption news, I'm waiting any day now to recieve a redemption I have been waiting 2 years for and wasn't asked about replacing...if I get a replacement for that, without having been consulted, man is there going to be an uproar and this facebook group could become a reality!

glad to see you showed some restraint mate...id have probably worded it different!!! but thats pretty good, hopefully they come through for you but i wouldnt hold your breath...if they decid against your replacement and dont reply...shoot me a pm and ill write you a letter for them :D

thanks again to everyones comments above.

the update is this: there is no update:(

every week I have resent the same email asking for a response, any response, and still the email goes on ignored. Last few emails I redirected to the customer service email of upper deck and laugh whe I get the automated response of "your email will be answered within 48 hours by one of our agents). Can only hope they answer within 48 days I guess :lol::lol:

anyways will keep fighting the good fight, just because of the principle of the matter, and I am now working on a couple of other avenues to continue the fight.

thanks again to everyone who has given me support.

cheers

Brad

That sucks man...to not even reply...I'm awaiting 2 Korver redemptions that I believe they have replaced without asking me so I might just join your plight in a matter of days! :lol:

Hi all, been away on Chrissy hols, I hope everyone had a great Chrissy/New Year period.

Just thought I would update all those who have been replying to this thread. While I was away I was sent the following message from Upper Deck on the 13th December.

Hello Brad

We are sending out some additional product to assist. Thank you

Upper deck

Nothing has arrived so far, but at least that is a positive response.....:)

Hi all, been away on Chrissy hols, I hope everyone had a great Chrissy/New Year period.

Just thought I would update all those who have been replying to this thread. While I was away I was sent the following message from Upper Deck on the 13th December.

Nothing has arrived so far, but at least that is a positive response.....:)

Good to hear, lets hope its not just a pape sow auto or gu :p

Back
Top Bottom