Trying to contact Vasman65 on Ebay Any one know him?

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Hi Guys i am trying to contact Vasman65 as he has bought 21 items and i haven't heard from him.
He seems to be very active buying from all formats of cards and memorabilia.

Any suggestions

Hi Dan, he bought 26 of my items on the 22/7 and only paid yesterday after I opened up 26 unpaid item cases against him the day before;)
Good luck mate!

Thanks Guys, i have been patient and i guess there are procedures in place, so i will tough it out and hope he pays soon.

Thanks for replying so soon, all very valuable advice

Just an Update on this Ebay member he has finally paid two weeks after opening 21 unpaid disputes on him. I didn't receive any message or explanation from him and have blocked him from bidding on any of my accounts. please be wary if he bids on your items and be aware that he may pay late.
Fore-warned is fore-armed!
All the best to you all

had the same experience with him, eventually pays but only after no paying cases are open,
i currently have 1 unpaid item he has purchased lets see if it goes down the same path

only paid me to after item disputes were opened,barred him from bidding on my items,also sent a message to ebay complaining,look at his feedback all postive but a lot of negatives feedback,complain to ebay,people like him should be barred or suspened
cheers Craig

Back
Top Bottom