trdspl's Super Packs - Group Mailday

All in all, Quoc is right in saying that you would definately get more value from these than from boxes, but Ozflava is right in saying his were probably better value. His seemed to have more cards in the middle-end and a better depth than Quoc's which seemed to be hit or miss.

Either way both were better value than boxes so I think they were both a success :)

Yeah i enjoyed it and have managed some trades with my cards.

So thanks for putting it all together Quoc, and congrats to the people that got the major hits!

Don't know if its been posted but Admin have been chatting about these put together random pack sales. From now on members will have to obtain Admin permission before going ahead with such sales and inform us on the hits, cards, number of packs and price before sales are to go ahead.

This is a facet of the hobby that is too easy to get out of hand and cause pain for some members. Whilst some may say its a punt to pull a great card, some like us also see it as an easy way to make good money getting rid of cheap trade cards that otherwise would just get traded on the site.

I'm sure everyone can see where we are coming from.

ersk, did a see the 8"x10" portraits auto at the bottom of the box?
didnt see it on ya list, hope ya havent thrown it out....

Nope. haven't seen it. Was wondering why there was a cardboard piece at the bottom of the box!

:lol::lol::lol:

Lucky you sent this message!

Will find the box and have a look.

Ersk

Nope. haven't seen it. Was wondering why there was a cardboard piece at the bottom of the box!

:lol::lol::lol:

Lucky you sent this message!

Will find the box and have a look.

Ersk

Hope it's something good;). Not Ike Diogu i hope:lol:

Don't know if its been posted but Admin have been chatting about these put together random pack sales. From now on members will have to obtain Admin permission before going ahead with such sales and inform us on the hits, cards, number of packs and price before sales are to go ahead.

This is a facet of the hobby that is too easy to get out of hand and cause pain for some members. Whilst some may say its a punt to pull a great card, some like us also see it as an easy way to make good money getting rid of cheap trade cards that otherwise would just get traded on the site.

That's a good idea (IMHO).

Yeah, I have no problems with this, but I would wish to see what the formula that is needed for something like this to be pulled off again so its a standard ratio or whatever you want to call it.

Also, I beg to differ on cards that would be traded on this or any other forum as if that was the case, most of us wouldn't have buckets full of cards that no one wants and I do feel that if that is the way that one would wish to rid themselves of this then its they can.

But I do agree with a formula to be outlined for everyone to follow so it doesn't waist the time of the seller of the mods.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom