Transfers 2013/2104 Season

i thought he said the only PL club he would play for was arsenal. i guess that means shit now days anyway but i swear i read that somewhere

anyone keeping track on who Napoli have bought ,Higuain ,Dries Mertens,Raul Albiol that young kid from real madrid (i think)callejon,reina on loan and i just heard maybe skrtle and also looks like jackson martinez to.......

Newcastle agree terms with Bafetimbi Gomis ,not getting my hopes up till it's 100% done deal......

Emirates Cup on ESPN now, Galatasaray v Porto and Arsenal v Napoli later.

Don't know what Arsenal were thinking inviting Galatasaray, hopefully no trouble, but some are tweeting that their fans are kicking off already. Idiots.

Don't know what Arsenal were thinking inviting Galatasaray, hopefully no trouble, but some are tweeting that their fans are kicking off already. Idiots.

thanks for the heads up. just switched it on espn , ive always enjoyed watching the gunners play well since arsene's been in charge anyway.

Back
Top Bottom