Trading/Selling my entire NBA collection...

buggy78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jade
My name is Jade Wiggins & I live on the Gold Coast & I'm an alcoholic....(just playin),......I collect Alonzo Mourning cards solely.

I have a huge collection of cards & have been collecting since 92'93....thats right, when the hobby just began in Australia then I beleive it died around 95'96, due to overmarketing of the cards / boxes / cases being produced....

Anyhow, I'm back, & it seems, thanks to the good work of websites like this one, the hobby is alive and well !! Which has brought me to have the love for collecting like I once used to....

So, Any body out there want to trade or sell their Mourning cards to me, Please reply me with details. I do have a few, but alwAYS wanting more...Especially those from 04'05 onwards + pre 1998.

I am currently scanning my entire collection to my "bucket" bit by bit, & putting them into player profiles....

Thanks everyone, & I hope to make a few good mates here, & add to my serious collection of Zo's.......
Regards Jade....

Welcome to the forums bud, I'm sure you'll be able to expand your collection here!

Sorry, I'm selling most of my collection, but always up 4 a trade for any Zo's (especially some of his older stuff.....u know,...b4 the hobby got over marketed !!! It seems 2 b jersey or game used central at the moment.......WOW....last time I collected, it was all about refractors ....getting old ...damn !
I am trying to find out how to scan my cards , so that everyone can see ???/ Help

Sorry, I'm selling most of my collection, but always up 4 a trade for any Zo's (especially some of his older stuff.....u know,...b4 the hobby got over marketed !!! It seems 2 b jersey or game used central at the moment.......WOW....last time I collected, it was all about refractors ....getting old ...damn !
I am trying to find out how to scan my cards , so that everyone can see ???/ Help

How to scan...do you have a scanner? Or at least a digital camera. Once you get digitised pictures of your cards, you have to host them on the internet (sites like photobucket and imageshack are good), once hosted, the pictures will have weblinks that you can paste into any of your posts/PM's here to show the cards. Alternatively you can just put in a link to your photobucket so that people can browse your collection.

Thanks for the clarification & good luck - You'll enjoy it here :)
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom