Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

I am having a lot more fun on Star Wars recently than Huddle which seems to be offering nothing much I'm interested in at all recently. Chasing the Poster Portraits set is fun and decided to hoard the whites of a few of my fav's also. So far I have:
Zeb Wesall (100+)
Leia ROTJ (65+)
Rey (60+)
Anakin child (30+)
Leia ESB (25+)
Chewie TFA (20+)

what's your ingame name? I think you are in my friend list, but I am too lazy to traipse through all these pages and work out which one you are :)

Feeling lazy so I took a screen shot of my closest cards to 101. Offer a trade if you can part with any.

image.png

Your phone looks hungry man, find a power socket and quick!! :D

Got to a small milestone last night by hitting 50 Rey's - only 51 or so to go! :whistle:

Think I'm going to add ESB Han and Luke, and maybe ANH Leia as well....only because I already have a few of them and need some more hoard subjects !

Also doing the "Bad feeling set" in teal... if anyone needs a green of #1 (Trash cmpactor) I have one available...

Last edited:
I fed it soon after that photo lol.
50 Rey's, well done. I'm stuck at 35

Yeah, last night was a good night, traded a bunch of lesser characters for 7 Reys with one player, and picked up a few singles from others. Overpaying at 2 or even 3 for one Rey, but as long as their not main characters, I'm not too fussed...

Got to a small milestone last night by hitting 50 Rey's - only 51 or so to go! :whistle:

Think I'm going to add ESB Han and Luke, and maybe ANH Leia as well....only because I already have a few of them and need some more hoard subjects !

Also doing the "Bad feeling set" in teal... if anyone needs a green of #1 (Trash cmpactor) I have one available...

it definitely works better if you have several. I have a couple of relatively minor in there as well because most people's cards are picked clean but there's always a few characters with many more spares. If you are collecting one of those, the hoard builds much more quickly since you can always swap 9 cards out if you select based on their hoard. I am actually using the secondary characters from OCTers as my 'fill up' hoards at the moment.

I am collecting Bad Feeling, but I haven't decided on colour yet :) I pulled pink 1,2 and teal 2,3. But I would suggest you keep it for a couple of days in case you miss out on one of the later ones and need to trade it then.

it definitely works better if you have several. I have a couple of relatively minor in there as well because most people's cards are picked clean but there's always a few characters with many more spares. If you are collecting one of those, the hoard builds much more quickly since you can always swap 9 cards out if you select based on their hoard. I am actually using the secondary characters from OCTers as my 'fill up' hoards at the moment.

I am collecting Bad Feeling, but I haven't decided on colour yet :) I pulled pink 1,2 and teal 2,3. But I would suggest you keep it for a couple of days in case you miss out on one of the later ones and need to trade it then.

Pity, I pulled Pink 3 but just traded it away for the teal version....

Yeah, last night was a good night, traded a bunch of lesser characters for 7 Reys with one player, and picked up a few singles from others. Overpaying at 2 or even 3 for one Rey, but as long as their not main characters, I'm not too fussed...
I haven't traded like that yet, I've only done 1 for 1 trades.

Sadly I think it'll be like that from now on for the more sought after cards. While they still really all have the same zero value, it'll take a bit more to pry some of them out of other peoples hands.

Like I said, I'm not too fussed - gave up a bunch of Nute Gunray's and Rune Haako's (terrible characters anyway) and some Kit Fistos for a handful of Reys...I can live with that!

Last edited:
I'm inching closer to the 100 mark for both slave Leia (now at 92) and Rey (now at 86). Also finally finished the white, blue and red sets :kick:

Not sure if you guys caught the secret "Disruptions" pack ? It's not in the store, you have to look up disruptions in the "All Cards" then pick the card and choose the pack option below it... Packs have a chance at the Kylo Ren Disruption insert. This is what the odd alert message was about yesterday...

Anyone got a a spare of today's Teal Bad Feelings ?? (Young Padawan - Obi Wan)...no luck pulling it yet.

Tried to pull the movie scenes yesterday, no joy after spending a stack of credits, think that ones going to be a tough one.. think I'll give it a miss...

Anyone got a a spare of today's Teal Bad Feelings ?? (Young Padawan - Obi Wan)...no luck pulling it yet.

Tried to pull the movie scenes yesterday, no joy after spending a stack of credits, think that ones going to be a tough one.. think I'll give it a miss...

I have a spare BF. The green movie scene has sold out so the packets they are still selling are essentially empty. I am not collecting the set (original trilogy person) but opened a couple of packs while I still had master access to try and increase my trade fodder and pulled a blue so I am pretty happy about that.

I have a spare BF. The green movie scene has sold out so the packets they are still selling are essentially empty. I am not collecting the set (original trilogy person) but opened a couple of packs while I still had master access to try and increase my trade fodder and pulled a blue so I am pretty happy about that.

Nicely done - are you doing the pink BF ? I have a spare Anakin if you want it for the Teal BF?

I keep pulling the pink BF cards... and i prefer the Teal colour :)
i keep trading the pinks to get the teals

but i couldnt get the Pink variant Boba Fett from 2 days ago :( ..... anyone get a spare? i have a dupe Captain Ithano or R2D2 to trade for it...? :)

Sorry, can't help on the Boba, I haven't really bothered with the pinks beyond the Rey to be honest...

Yeah, I seem to pull more pink and green BF's than the more common teals I decided to collect! Have two green dupes of past cards if any needs them for their green set.

See Golds are back with Ezra...pity I don't have a heap of him as they're making awesome trade bait apparently!

Back
Top Bottom