Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

More stupid questions

(1) How do you get line throws in the fan feed so that you can format lists of wants or spares
(2) Is there any way to work out who gave what rating on a trade? I had a bunch of offers this morning, some of which I countered with comments and some of which the other person declined without comment. The counters were fair but someone has hit me with a low rater score. I suspect it's the person who sent an unbelievable unfair offer in the first place, but I don't want to rate them low if I am wrong

I think they're cutting and pasting somehow, but I'm on Android and haven't figured out how they do it yet...unless it's an Iphone only thing..

I think if you go into "My Trades" and got to an accepted trade or declined or whatever, you'll see a star rating beneath the trade...I think that's what you've been given...I got a really low star rating a while back, my first and only bad one and I don't know why, the trade was just dupe swaps with a regular trade partner...but it looks like they gave me a 0 if that's possible ? (The stars are all hollow ?)

I think they're cutting and pasting somehow, but I'm on Android and haven't figured out how they do it yet...unless it's an Iphone only thing..

I think if you go into "My Trades" and got to an accepted trade or declined or whatever, you'll see a star rating beneath the trade...I think that's what you've been given...I got a really low star rating a while back, my first and only bad one and I don't know why, the trade was just dupe swaps with a regular trade partner...but it looks like they gave me a 0 if that's possible ? (The stars are all hollow ?)

I thought that's what I gave them :) I must admit, I hate the rating stars screen because it defaults to 3 stars and it is way too easy to accidentally press the rate button instead of adjusting the stars.

Agree, it's a bit of an odd rating system all round !

Would love to pick up a Silver Rey that they just released a few minutes ago, but sure ain't paying nearly $70 to get one... some of the pack prices are getting out of control!

Might...and it's a big might... be able to justify that sort of spend if you got near as many credits as that amount would normally buy you. But to buy 100,000 credits is only $26 so $44 of your dollars is going towards the silver cards...that's nuts. The cards should really be an incentive to buy the credit pack. Maybe 500,000 credits and the silvers for $70 or something. Still a lot to spend on "nuffin" cards, but at least you'd get a few days spend out of it...

And don't get me started on the Silvers at full price ! $138 ?? They've got to be kidding!

And there are 7 Silver Reys on ebay, the cheapest US$85...and 3 have already sold.

Sorry Topps, this is getting a bit silly now...

There are stacks listed mate, but it's against the rules of the app, so Topps will ban them if they make the connection to the in game name...

Actually I think the danger is on the sellers side - how do they supply a proof of delivery ??

Absolutely crazy. By the way, instead of buying credits, have a look at some of the 'free' credits offers - not the games or surveys, but the purchases. I needed some business cards made up yesterday so did it via SW. The cards will cost me maybe $3 more than they would have direct, but I got 200000 credits as well (or will in a couple of days). Even if I hadn't needed the business cards, $10 for 200k credits is a bargain.

AND... they killed me. One of my semi-hoards (Yoda) was announced as the next gold. I am nowhere near, have about 20, and was hoping that any of the cards I collect would be much later. However, I will send all of you trade requests for dups at least and see what I can do. If you are prepared to also give up your singles, that would be great.

On the question of hoarding, feel free to actually raid my cards for your hoard - singles included (for white, duplicates only for blue / red / green). I have my hoard cards locked so you can do 1:1 on anything unlocked. If I have an orange / teal / gradient, feel free to offer a 1:1 trade on those too, I am not collecting them and have them only as trade fodder.

Yeah, while it's a pretty good idea to spur trading (or desperation really) I'd have preferred there was some notice so you had more time to prepare...and I hope that this won't be the only time you can get these cards...

Oh and just countered your trade with a couple of my hoards...not that I'm trying that hard..just don't think I'm gonna have the time to chase the trades to get the numbers needed...

Yeah, while it's a pretty good idea to spur trading (or desperation really) I'd have preferred there was some notice so you had more time to prepare...and I hope that this won't be the only time you can get these cards...

Presumably some of those people with thousands will actually have multiple golds to trade. And at least Yoda will be available after the big shredding - any future breaks will be worthless.

Oh and just countered your trade with a couple of my hoards...not that I'm trying that hard..just don't think I'm gonna have the time to chase the trades to get the numbers needed...

Accepted, and go ahead and get all my copies of all your hoard cards. If you can't leave me my hoards, try and leave mainstream characters that I will trade out later for my hoards. But I don't really care what you leave.

@tangent .... you didnt mention your greens?? ;) what do you want for them? lol
I haven't really worked out the green / pink / orange yet. Pinks only seem to be available as purchases, so I won't be chasing them. As per in game message - happy to trade you green or orange if you are looking for particularly characters, even if mine is single

I am just updating my collecting list that i would like to build up to the 100 White count...
(and all colour variations if i can)

ALL Boba Fett
Captain Ithano
Constable Zuvio
Lok Durd
"Peazy"
Oola
Zeb Orrelios
Hurid-327

Once these cards are over 100, if you would like some yourself i will trade them for you.
Also if you see a locked card that is not listed here, i am also looking out for my brother and you guys, to help me get mine from you :) :) :)

cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom