Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

I've been at it for a few months now. It was a lot of fun on the 77's chase. Still need heaps. I haven't done any trading yet, mainly due to a lack of time from fantasy football, ebay, clash of clans, huddle etc, etc, and the odd day at work. You can add me if you want- edygriff21 and I'm also on huddle (the NFL equivalent) - EDGRIFFITHS
Added you mate

Just wondering,
I think there may be a downfall with collecting something completely electronically. Just wondering if anyone has noticed the same as what happened to me.
So,
Having only 200ish cards so far, I clearly knew which of my cards were the most limited, and I had a BFett checklist numbered 182, and we all know our best cards. Followed by a 350ish numbered card.
Checking today my limited checklist is now numbered 295
What? How? Are they just adding more cards as they like? Has anyone else noticed anything like that.

When you pulled the card, there had only been 182 of that card pulled. When you checked today, there have been another 113 pulled since, taking it to 295 total. It is a running total, and will stop when the card sells out.

When you pulled the card, there had only been 182 of that card pulled. When you checked today, there have been another 113 pulled since, taking it to 295 total. It is a running total, and will stop when the card sells out.

Ah okay, thats how it works.
So is there anyway to know how limited they will be prior to sell out? It would help before trades if you knew a card would stop at 200 or 200,000

Cheers @edygriff21 , I have found the layout a bit confusing initially (my phone seems to jump around screens and buttons have diffent actions depending on what Im looking at) and hadnt spent heaps of time in those sections because of this.
Ive just been doing the old I HAVE CREDITS! BUY BUY BUY OPEN OPEN OPEN.

When you've been on it for a while, and you've finished the base sets, it will become more of an insert chase. You'll need to keep checking the transmissions, to find out about new releases and what packs to find them in. Anytime I'm in the pack store and see a pack with a red time counter, counting down, I check transmissions to see what new card has been inserted, and wether it's worthwhile chasing it. I don't (and won't) spend money on the app, so I generally just save up the daily coins till I find packs worth opening. If you pull rare cards, they can have a money value and can be sold to crazy people on eBay.

Last edited:
Oh cool, looking forward to what it is.

That sucks man, I think I might save my coins for a bit. I found a guy who is trading me all his star wars for all my old topps kick (soccer) cards.

When you've been on it for a while, and you've finished the base sets, it will become more of an insert chase. You'll need to keep checking the transmissions, to find out about new releases and what packs to find them in. Anytime I'm in the pack store and see a pack with a red time counter, counting down, I check transmissions to see what new card has been inserted, and wether it's worthwhile chasing it. I don't (and won't) spend money on the app, so I generally just save up the daily coins till I find packs worth opening. If you pull rare cards, they can have a money value and can be sold to crazy people on eBay.

I'm not against buying the small amounts occasionally to get the master packs access, but I reckon they shouldn't make it that you have to buy credits each day to retain the access. I know they're in it to make money, but they could make it last a bit longer than a day....

I'm not against buying the small amounts occasionally to get the master packs access, but I reckon they shouldn't make it that you have to buy credits each day to retain the access. I know they're in it to make money, but they could make it last a bit longer than a day....
Yea they need to up the amount of coins for awards or slow down the release of sets, or make the coin packs bigger.

True, the awards could do with a bump as they do get harder to complete and it's not like they're stingey at giving you coins anyway with the 25,000 a day... Awards could easily start around 5,000 to be more worthwhile...

It is hard haha, I kind of want to get the 500k pack, but I think it might end before I get there.

Yeah, the big ones don't look great value to me...unless you have a lot of cards already and credits to burn...

Talking of credits, did anyone else get 25,001 credits last night ? Wondering what I'm gonna do with the "1" !! :cautious:

I've been at it for a few months now. It was a lot of fun on the 77's chase. Still need heaps. I haven't done any trading yet, mainly due to a lack of time from fantasy football, ebay, clash of clans, huddle etc, etc, and the odd day at work. You can add me if you want- edygriff21 and I'm also on huddle (the NFL equivalent) - EDGRIFFITHS

Added you to both!!

Back
Top Bottom