Topps Premier Gold 2013-14

No thanks to our "fantastic" postal system after hitting our shores on 22nd January - My Benteke/Fellaini Dual #1/15 arrived today!
Sorry about the shoddy scans - A sure sign I really need to windex my scanner LOL!! Awesome in hand

Hey guys Im a big football fan but not much of a collector the other day i went down to the local card store bought a pack and got this card the owner said i was lucky and i was happy and was wondering if this card is worth anything thanks

matt

Good pull mate. To a Chelsea collector it would have some value. I have noticed his cards are not getting great prices but still a good pull. Congrats

Nice one mate. Which is your local card store?

No thanks to our "fantastic" postal system after hitting our shores on 22nd January - My Benteke/Fellaini Dual #1/15 arrived today!
Sorry about the shoddy scans - A sure sign I really need to windex my scanner LOL!! Awesome in hand
Lovely card mate, Benteke's sig is quite tidy. I finally got my hands on this standard Arteta today. These are pretty cheap now, hype hasn't died down for me though, very happy to have:

Far out. Didn't know Als card shop was still around. Are they still just off Wellington St?

Another Arteta kit in. Got this pretty cheap. From memory, the hint of print at the top is the bottom of the Nike swoosh/tick, I'll have to check when I get home. The full swoosh would of made for a much nicer card.

My LFC Mailday!! LOL I have to laugh!!! Especially given my avatar!! However, i do have a soft spot for Liverpool and to be honest this is 3 of the best specimens of each signature I have seen. Henderson has numbered his signature, Barnes is clean and perfect placement by Stevie G couldn't be happier with his card in particular all 3 perfectly within the sticker and full sigs. Enjoy

HENDERSON got a sig? Ah sorry my bad, at least he's good at signing his name. Nice cards again mate.