Topps Huddle App

Yeah, I got the same deal...I think with an Iphone though you can just log in to the new app (don't try and register) with your current fan name and get started, but the android app doesn't support it apparently..

If there is one thing i find a bit annoying about this app, is there are no updates to rosters etc. Tonights game is a prime example... Broncos vs Bengals, There is no Osweiler or McCarron in the cards to play in the contests... so you are limited to picking WR's, RB's etc... another example was yesterdays Houston game... Weeden started for the "injured" Hoyer... but the Weeden card is a Dallas card... couldnt pick him... :( lol
This is my first year playing this game, has it always been like this?

Is anyone else having the "Glitch" problem? where it shows cards that are not correct? at one stage it was showing me that i had over 30 boost cards ( which i know i didnt ) then they slowly disappeared.... and whenever you open a pack it shows you getting awesome inserts and such for them not to be...

Not quite that bad, but my gold count is way off...always has been.... it says I have 10 when in fact I have 22 and the weekly bonuses are screwed apparently, I should have got my bonus tonight in SWCT, but only got the normal load...grrrr!

Though I just had a good look through my huddle cards and saw some inserts I didn't know I had !! Odd!

Biggest "glitches" I have are:
- Random freezing when I go to add my cards in a trade and a different card appears. Just got to be careful of that one!
- I have also noticed a couple times when purchasing packs I don't get the full quantity of cards the pack states
- Like AusRam said I have noticed the odd insert I don't recall getting in a trade / pack. Could be related to the above being shorted in packs maybe?

I signed up for Bunt and Kick as well.... geez they're a bit stingey with the coins in Bunt aren't they ?? 2500 a day ?

Just changed to that from the beginning of the year (was $10k like Huddle). Looks like you need to spend more to become part of their VIP club to get some really good deals.

Good thing about Kick is that auto packs sell for $30k and provide pretty good odds of hitting one (sitting at around probably a 50% strike rate).

Just changed to that from the beginning of the year (was $10k like Huddle). Looks like you need to spend more to become part of their VIP club to get some really good deals.

Good thing about Kick is that auto packs sell for $30k and provide pretty good odds of hitting one (sitting at around probably a 50% strike rate).

Yeah, I'm not spending at the moment, wanting to build up some creds to go after the better (read more expensive!) packs...

I only ever save for the sig packs and buy those. Purely because I only want tradebait for huddle and sigs always seem like the best option!

Yeah it appears best options will be BPL or UEFA generally - although last UEFA sig I picked up (newest one I think it is) was garbage as the team didn't even make the UEFA cut from what I saw in responses

Hey guys, I've only been playing for about a month on Huddle and I'm trying to complete sets so I'll add everyone when I get chance and hopefully trade on. I'm SPECIALK2553

added everyone now I think

got your trade today Damo, sent you a small one back chasing some whites

just burned my $20k bonus on the Touchdowns pulled a Freeney Camera Lens, 8 greens, Kaepernick Blue, McKelvin Gold and a Freeney by the lens insert. Also opened a bonus pack and snagged a Mike Evans / Vincent Jackson Tandems to go with the Vincent Jackson / Mike Evans Tandems i got yesterday. Not a bad outcome

Added you SpecialK....

Got a 15,000 coin bonus in KICK for having an insert of a player that scored a goal ? Pretty cool idea, I didn't have to "play" the card or anything...

hey guys, if anyone has any doubles etc, i am chasing the Black & White Illustrated set :) ... as a bit of an artist i like the sketch/artist look cards :)
I was going to chase the 1951 Bowman series but the odds of those just make it too hard to complete... :(

Back
Top Bottom