Topps Huddle App

just curious guys... this is my first season of doing this and i was wondering is there any real point or prize for collecting EVERY paralell of every card? i want to complete it as a 100% ocd thing lol
but i am wondering if i should maybe wait til next season for the base completions?

I am thinking of just chasing my Panthers & Chiefs until next season, including ALL older cards too... :)
I will also only be keeping certain sets i like, eg : B&W Illustrated

after the playoffs are finished, send me ANY team needs guys :)

@Lazlow i have sent you a trade mate ;)

cheers

just curious guys... this is my first season of doing this and i was wondering is there any real point or prize for collecting EVERY paralell of every card? i want to complete it as a 100% ocd thing lol
but i am wondering if i should maybe wait til next season for the base completions?

I am thinking of just chasing my Panthers & Chiefs until next season, including ALL older cards too... :)
I will also only be keeping certain sets i like, eg : B&W Illustrated

after the playoffs are finished, send me ANY team needs guys :)

@Lazlow i have sent you a trade mate ;)

cheers

First year of this so I'm not sure, but I don't think there is any prize from collecting all the base other than the coin bonuses you get for the teams etc.

Two More Di-cuts to go.....

Hopefully you get a really good reward for doing the whole set!

Also, I'm aiming to complete the 51 Bowman set if anyone has any they would like to trade. Think I have a deal sorted for Morris and Rodgers; so just need of Wilson and Newton so far.

Hopefully you get a really good reward for doing the whole set!

yeah I hope so as well every 5 weeks there is a award card so you get all 20 weeks and all 4 awards a 25th card will be awarded last award card 254 were issued so I assume the final award will be nice and low

i don't mind the app but I would much prefer busting real packs after the di cut marathon I cant see myself continuing with the huddle app.. who knows might be another chase worth chasing

Woo got the last di cut today.... What a 20 week marathon.. Now to wait for the awards to drop

Have a bunch of dupes if anyone is looking for Di cuts

Joe Haden - Browns
Drew Brees - Saints
Aaron Donald - Rams
Alex Smith - Chiefs
Muhammad Wilkerson - Jets
Khalil Mack - Raiders
Sammy Watkins - Bills
Marcus Mariota - Titans
Julia's Thomas - Jaguars
Jason Witten - Cowboys
Melvyn Gordon - Chargers

Does anyone on here want the Programs set? i will give the whole lot, including the Gronk award card, ( excl Panthers & Chiefs, keeping these 2 teams )
For any 2 or 3 Panthers needs/inserts, will accept Chiefs as a secondary

I also have for trade
x3 SuperBowl logos
a dupe of Ertz Insertion
@Lazlow I have a Donald Diecut if you want mate?

It seems like the Touchdown Base pack odds have got a lot harder. Busted 80k of coins worth trying to find a Dorsett RS and/or Manning vintage and ended up with zero insert of any type! :cry: Best I got was one gold from all the packs! Ended up having to trade for the Dorsett

I have all of the following up for grabs if you want any guys?

ALL Pro Bowl cards
ALL Programs
SB Logos
Contest cards

Of course, I am keeping ALL Panthers & Chiefs, these cards are not for trade :)
I am also keeping the Illustrated series and i am currently trying to finish off the Inception series ( I am 19/28 ) & i have a couple dupes

If anyone is looking to finish off a team collection, feel free to offer me any 2 needs of my teams, doesnt matter about colour etc, as long as i need it, for any 9 you want, even golds & blues :)

Is anyone's Huddle crashing more these days ? Mine was rock solid up until the past few weeks, but now it crashes a lot ! Might have to reinstall if it continues...

Well they suckered me into buying a LA Rams bundle, and I got the Laurinitus, would have rathered a Dickerson or Warner though. One thing I can't figure out are these Rams cards inserted in any normal packs as well ? Surely they're not just available by buying the bundles ? If so, well stuff that !

Well they suckered me into buying a LA Rams bundle, and I got the Laurinitus, would have rathered a Dickerson or Warner though. One thing I can't figure out are these Rams cards inserted in any normal packs as well ? Surely they're not just available by buying the bundles ? If so, well stuff that !

Pretty sure it's just bundles mate!

Don't use the app myself but I have started seeing these being sold on ebay. Would you guys ever consider buying ones you need? have seen them listed from $1-$10 range.

Can't say I ever would... but I'm not really chasing stuff in it that hard, others may. I think it's against the terms of the app to sell on ebay, so you'd have to be careful as a seller...not sure about buying though...

Back
Top Bottom