Topps Huddle App

I have slowed down a lot in Huddle recently. Get my daily coins, and check if there is a new set with a Raider (which there hasn't been the past couple weeks).

I am the same, i check in every day, get coins and see if there is a new Panthers/Chiefs insert. ( picked up the Cam 1970 in the 2nd pack i bought ;) )
if anyone is looking to complete their team sets or after anything that is not one of my teams, please hit me up, i will only be keeping these teams & trying to finish them off, while waiting for the next season to start :)
I have lots of base paralells also, so if you are looking for golds etc, just send me something i need :)

cheers

Same here, just doing the coin check in and every so often breaking a few packs. At one point last week I think there were only two packs of any type available!

Hey guys, I still login everyday and see if there are any decent cards to chase, havnt really liked anything, or if i do, the odds are just stupid ( 1:50 :( )
However I am doing a serious clear out of all my dupes and random/dead inserts.
If you are a team collector and you see something i have that you want, hit me up for it/them. you can have any amount of cards as long as you send me 1 NEED of either PANTHERS or CHIEFS.... these 2 teams are NOT FOR TRADE :) there is still alot of base i need for these 2, so dont be shy :) lol

cheers guys

Gets VERY quiet in Huddle and Bunt etc in the offseason...I'm still trying to collect the credits, but have even forgotten to do that a few times lately so missed out on the bonus a couple of times... Doesn't help when the App takes an age to log in...and same with Bunt and Kick...

Hey guys, anyone collecting the new offseason cards?
i like the way the yellow colour sits on these, so i am chasing the yellow set, already have a couple dupes and am happy to trade away the greens, reds and whites for them.
As always, Panthers & Chiefs are NFT :)

cheers

Signed up a few days ago. Still trying to figure it all out. Just want to collect Seahawks cards. Username is jbhorrortv

Anyone still using Huddle ? I had to reset my phone a while back and didn't bother putting a lot of stuff back on, but with the season here I've just re-installed. Looks like there's a lot of new stuff...and the levelling up works now..

Anyone still using Huddle ? I had to reset my phone a while back and didn't bother putting a lot of stuff back on, but with the season here I've just re-installed. Looks like there's a lot of new stuff...and the levelling up works now..

I still log in every day to collect coins. Sent you over a trade for some Rams you might have missed out on

Back
Top Bottom