Topps Huddle App

Kick seem to be a lot easier to get sigs unless I have been extremely lucky. Purchase a sig pack 3 times and ended up with a signature every time from the $30k packs

Does anyone know who Raidernation87 is? Is he a member on here?
I have just received a trade from him which he is offering 5 Panther cards... ( which i need ;) ) for my 2 inserts Brees & Watkins ( Rain & Ice ) im trying to get the final 3rd card, Lightning though.. so i dont want to accept the trade just yet... bu there is no way to message members to tell them that lol

Does anyone know who Raidernation87 is? Is he a member on here?
I have just received a trade from him which he is offering 5 Panther cards... ( which i need ;) ) for my 2 inserts Brees & Watkins ( Rain & Ice ) im trying to get the final 3rd card, Lightning though.. so i dont want to accept the trade just yet... bu there is no way to message members to tell them that lol

That would be my eldest son! He's away at his mums this weekend so will let him know when he's back :thumbsup:

Got scammed for the first (and hopefully last!) time last night. Lost out on a Kick signature and 5 golds. Be on the lookout for a trader by the name of SEBC717 and avoid! Unfortunately I'm guessing he has multiple accounts because within minutes of the scam all the kick I traded him and huddle he was suppose to send me was gone from his accounts.

Got scammed for the first (and hopefully last!) time last night. Lost out on a Kick signature and 5 golds. Be on the lookout for a trader by the name of SEBC717 and avoid! Unfortunately I'm guessing he has multiple accounts because within minutes of the scam all the kick I traded him and huddle he was suppose to send me was gone from his accounts.

Bummer!

Oh well, they are only digital cards. And free too, so can't be too bothered. I only downloaded the other games for the sole purpose of cross trading too

Another one to avoid: VN2000 on huddle aka BALL40 on kick. I'm not having much luck these past couple days!!

Ouch... Some people just don't get it....we're dealing with worthless images here and people still feel the need to steal...crazy...

Other than the guaranteed insert packs; I have had next to no luck on huddle pulling much! Finally got the last 30 over 30 I needed to finish that set off with a lot of trading.

Yeah, I had reasonable luck in the Headlines packs, but haven't pulled a whole lot in others.... the "insertion" rate on the inserts must be very low I think...

After EdyGriff's post I spent some coins on about 6 Touchdown packs and pulled 2 inserts - Through the Lens Dixon, and a Vintage Julio Jones...first times those packs have ever delivered for me, so maybe they've restocked them - might be a fresh case LOL!

I haven't been to involved in huddle just some random pack buys but I have been doing the marathon die cut chase, happy to trade out just about everything else I have if anybody needs stuff I have, have been pretty bored with both this and SWCT but I am determined to finish the die cut chase set.

Back
Top Bottom