Top Prospects complete!!!!

Payney85

Banned User
Real Name
C
Finally after 2 months of searching and scanning , i have finally received my Final Top Prospect to complete the whole set

The #'s are pretty average with my best one probably being Pettybourne #63 lowest being Esi Tonga #298....

Cheers to Aussiebloke, GoMoto, Graham, and ebay user Mageforce for making this possible by selling me and trading me the Top Prospects i needed over the past few months :)

Greatly appreciated.

TopProspectCollection.jpg

:v::v:

Thanks for the comments guys :)

I have to say, in a totally unbiased way, that the best Top Prospect Signature would have to be Antonio Wintersteins or Eddie Pettybournes card ;)

I just love that thin ink signature instead of chunky marker pen signature.

Mitch brown and John Williams as well ;)

Thanks for the comments guys :)

I have to say, in a totally unbiased way, that the best Top Prospect Signature would have to be Antonio Wintersteins or Eddie Pettybournes card ;)

I just love that thin ink signature instead of chunky marker pen signature.

Mitch brown and John Williams as well ;)

You seem to love dissing Pettybourne ... but he is a really good young player who will be an international before too long. It was pretty surprising he wasn't in the Kiwi's squad this year.

You seem to love dissing Pettybourne ... but he is a really good young player who will be an international before too long. It was pretty surprising he wasn't in the Kiwi's squad this year.

I dont quite understand where ur coming from gouldy?

I said i liked his signature.. :woot::woot:

DISSING WTF, i dont think he was dissing him

I dont quite understand where ur coming from gouldy?

I said i liked his signature.. :woot::woot:

Sorry, thought you were being sarcastic (and that was why the wink was after your comment - often indicates sarcasm). Thought I read you saying Pettybourne was the worst Top Prospect in an earlier thread, but it was somebody else. :p

It was you that kept dissing the Andrew Ryan captain sig though, right?

ummm nope worng guy again i think.

I might have said its the worst captain sig u could own out of the whole 6, but thats the truth.

I wouldnt mind owning any 6 of them

Back
Top Bottom