Tom12 signatures

Re: You want a sig?? I'll give you one!

wow thanks tom im using it now

u are?? ur using a soccer one now... r u having problems with my one?? is it too big??

---------- Post added 19-07-2010 at 02:51 PM ----------

yep just did :)

thanks, if possible can u sub to me with ur strachnie (howeva u spell it) account... i'm trying to get 100 subscribers to me. thanx:)

just subbed to both of ur accounts:)

Not being impatient mate just thought you might have missed it on page 5...here it is again.......

if you dont mind....With South Sydney Rabbitohs players..Issac Luke...Sam Burgess and Chris Sandow...The last names to be displayed,,,Luke,Burgess and Sandow on their pictures...Colours..I want souths colours..If you dont mind

Hey Mate,
Any chance you could do me up a Mark Lecras and Josh Kennedy and Nic Nat, that would be the BomB

Thanx Heaps

yeah sure thing, i'll put lecras in the middle cos he's the only good player in eagles... is that ok??:lol::lol:

---------- Post added 19-07-2010 at 02:55 PM ----------

Not being impatient mate just thought you might have missed it on page 5...here it is again.......

if you dont mind....With South Sydney Rabbitohs players..Issac Luke...Sam Burgess and Chris Sandow...The last names to be displayed,,,Luke,Burgess and Sandow on their pictures...Colours..I want souths colours..If you dont mind

yeah, didn't forget

gots a west tiger one then u... is that ok or do u need it now??

yeah sure thing, i'll put lecras in the middle cos he's the only good player in eagles... is that ok??:lol::lol:

---------- Post added 19-07-2010 at 02:55 PM ----------

yeah, didn't forget

gots a west tiger one then u... is that ok or do u need it now??

Whenever you get around to it..Just thought you might have forgot

Could you make me a Wests Tigers sig mate? Possibly with Marshall...?

here we go

westtigers.jpg

tom i never knew u like bacahr houli so much thats he on ur sig :p

haha i was just testing sizes for my sigs... why is yours so small?? when i put yours on mine it's big??

also i'm making one for myself.... harry taylor :p

wat program are you usng on a mac can you link me to itt??

yes tom where from i cant find a full mac version. i know its only 30 days but is a full 30 day trial anyway link me too the site you got it from

here we go, another one:

DW8 ur next... probably get it to you 2morrow MAYBE 2nite

rabbitohs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom