To neg or not to neg?

OHHYEA

OzCardTrader
Real Name
danny
Just picked up a card from the post office, registered post.
After opening the package (a disk mailer) and looking inside i was shocked to see just the card in there.

No soft sleeve/toploader no other protection no nothing.
Now after paying $127 and $5.50 for postage i'd expect better then that.

Might i add this is the second time i have picked something up from the seller and the first time i had to threaten them with neg feedback to actaully have my item sent and now this.

I was in the middle of neging them but sent them a msg first to just see what they have to say for them self and thought i'd start this thread while i wait for a reply.

Neg, neutral? which do they deserve? (ebay sale)

Neg him without a doubt. Even if you manage to get you money back/replacement, others also need to know not to buy from this guy in the future.

Good luck mate, a Paypal claim can be made if the negotiations don't work out.

Out of interest though, what card did you buy?

Yes agreed as mind was already made up 100% for a negative but i'll wait for reply then neg.

Card is Buckley 05 herald sun sig /200.

some people are just stupid.... i got some mail yesterday, had 5 cards, jammed into a hard case, they just didnt do the screw up fully to make them all fit!!!! dumb i tell you...

I would be leaving Neg mate, thats just crap!!!

---------- Post added 17-03-2010 at 04:08 PM ----------

Yes agreed as mind was already made up 100% for a negative but i'll wait for reply then neg.

Card is Buckley 05 herald sun sig /200.

so they didnt use anything at all?? not even the famous tissue??

The card and sig must have been completely stuffed.

Yeah well that seller looks like he needs to be off ebay... 5 negs + shocking grammar/punctuation is a sure sign they are a little dodgy.

Yeah well that seller looks like he needs to be off ebay... 5 negs + shocking grammar/punctuation is a sure sign they are a little dodgy.

True, and she will have her 6th soon.

---------- Post added 17-03-2010 at 05:14 PM ----------

Ah its done, neg feedback left.
Cant really be bothered waiting for some crap reply.

While it was seriously stupid of the seller and I can't believe some one would risk their own money by sending something like that, as long as it made it to you in the same condition as it was described in the auction, the seller has meet his end of the deal. He hasnt actually broken any ebay rules!

It definitely warrants a neutral feedback and the reason why, but not a negative, no ebay rules were broken and the seller did as he had too, know matter how stupidly it was!

You shouldn't leave feedback based on what COULD have happened, it should be based on what has happened! The card got to you (By the sounds of it) in the same condition as it was described!

If the card was damaged, NEG AWAY! Also lodge an ebay claim!

Unfortunate as it is, should still follow correct procedure!

Geeze, some people love to abuse a system thats in place to protect everyone! Sellers get it so much harder then buyers!! Ebay is all about the buyer, it's ridiculous! Yes he F^&ked up, yes it wasn't the smartest thing to do but he HELD UP HIS END OF THE AGREEMENT!

:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 17-03-2010 at 06:55 PM ----------

While I do agree with above, that he hasn't broken rules to warrant a negative, when you're paying that much for a card it SHOULD come protected...

Excatly! I said that in my bit, but he hasn't broken any ebay rules... people are just so excited by having that little bit of power!

Geeze, some people love to abuse a system thats in place to protect everyone! Sellers get it so much harder then buyers!! Ebay is all about the buyer, it's ridiculous! Yes he F^&ked up, yes it wasn't the smartest thing to do but he HELD UP HIS END OF THE AGREEMENT!

:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 17-03-2010 at 06:55 PM ----------

Excatly! I said that in my bit, but he hasn't broken any ebay rules... people are just so excited by having that little bit of power!

hook...line....sinker, mate u really should know better!:lol: id still neg him especially paying that much..he didnt learn the first time...if it was the first time he did it, sure dont neg..2nd time...definatly!

The neg has been given.
The card has alittle ding in the corner and the signature has minor scratches due to no protection as no soft sleeve was used.

As registered post was used and a item was recieved thats all paypal will care about.

hahah I actually didn't see your post until I finished that one above! haha I can understand the urge to neg, trust me on that one, it would be my first thought too, but he hasn't broken any rules! Too me thats why there is the neutral choice too!

---------- Post added 17-03-2010 at 07:11 PM ----------

The neg has been given.
The card has alittle ding in the corner and the signature has minor scratches due to no protection as no soft sleeve was used.

As registered post was used and a item was recieved thats all paypal will care about.

Thats a different story then! hahah Neg deserved!

i havent even read any post in this thread, all i saw is the heading and i say NEG THE [email protected] u ever say to yourself "should i neg" then the answer must always be YES....neg him and neg the sucker hard!

post of the day, got a laugh out of me haha

As i left the post office i was feeling around on the package and as i couldnt feel anything i stopped touching it and started opening slowly.
Very lucky i didnt bend the thing in half.

post of the day, got a laugh out of me haha

As i left the post office i was feeling around on the package and as i couldnt feel anything i stopped touching it and started opening slowly.
Very lucky i didnt bend the thing in half.

hahaha i learnt not to do that the hard way, i ripped open my little bubble mailder and ripped a mystery refractor! always tap those suckers on the bench before ripping the top:lol:

NEG!!!!!

good work, if they've had multiple negatives they have had time to learn how to properly protect a pricey card when sending!

some people don't care and never will and have no idea the pounding mail can take in the postal system. Imagine that cd mailer going to like mexico or something with a card in there!

also hope you worded it into the feedback to let people read how their stuff will be sent!

Back
Top Bottom