TLA Traders 2022 Official Thread

Just noticed a ET legends signature is a redemption. Is the Mal version the same ?Could be good for quality control at least .

TLA even messed up the redemption address on the Mal as well....

1646817780072.png

What are these Legends going to sell for?
I am keen to buy both. I wonder whey they print so few now. It seems cards are more popular and they print less.
The 2003 Billy Slater was numbered to 570- Today then they bring out a Ponga # to only 130.
What would Slater be worth today if it was numbered to 130?

Oh and for a future Legends sig. What about a Paul Harragon?
I might be wrong but I can't recall a Harragon Auto card.
Was there ever one?
I think the criteria for the Legends Card is that you have to have been inducted into the NRL Hall of Fame and I don't think the Chief has been yet.

It would be a cool card though because if you support Newcastle or NSW the Chief is no doubt a Legend.

I think the criteria for the Legends Card is that you have to have been inducted into the NRL Hall of Fame and I don't think the Chief has been yet.

It would be a cool card though because if you support Newcastle or NSW the Chief is no doubt a Legend.
Crazy to think Buderus has one before the Chief though now it’s been mentioned

A couple of questions for those who have opened stock so far:

Where to the M&A Black versions come from?

Where are the League Leaders? Case cards?

A couple of questions for those who have opened stock so far:

Where to the M&A Black versions come from?

Where are the League Leaders? Case cards?
The Master and Apprentice cards are marked on the boxes and sell sheet as 16 card set but is actually 32 ...
Master and Apprentice Blacks are in packets 1 per box /32 of them as well but marked as 16 ...

Legend case card ( Mal Meninga ) has a major error ...Has Laurie Daley as the name on the back NOT Meninga ...

The Master and Apprentice cards are marked on the boxes and sell sheet as 16 card set but is actually 32 ...
Master and Apprentice Blacks are in packets 1 per box /32 of them as well but marked as 16 ...

Legend case card ( Mal Meninga ) has a major error ...Has Laurie Daley as the name on the back NOT Meninga ...
To be fair they look similar

Now that the M&A have been cleared up for me, I'm still trying to get my head around the case cards.

I've seen the case number at xx/1810. I'm not sure if that includes the 60 Priority/Legends case(card)s or not.

32 x 30 Club Heroes Case Cards = 960 case cards

That leaves either 1810 - 960 = 850 (850/30=28.3)
or
1810 - 960 - 60 = 790 (790/30=26.3)

What are the other case cards?

I've only seen Club Heroes and Legends so far.

I've see League Leaders hinted at above, but there are only 9 of those on the Checklist so they would be way more than 30 per card (850/9=94.4, 790/9=87.7).

Now that the M&A have been cleared up for me, I'm still trying to get my head around the case cards.

I've seen the case number at xx/1810. I'm not sure if that includes the 60 Priority/Legends case(card)s or not.

32 x 30 Club Heroes Case Cards = 960 case cards

That leaves either 1810 - 960 = 850 (850/30=28.3)
or
1810 - 960 - 60 = 790 (790/30=26.3)

What are the other case cards?

I've only seen Club Heroes and Legends so far.

I've see League Leaders hinted at above, but there are only 9 of those on the Checklist so they would be way more than 30 per card (850/9=94.4, 790/9=87.7).
Pretty sure I saw on Gold Coast cards site, that League Leaders is the Retail case card, and Club Heroes and Legends are the Hobby case cards? Site says Priority has two case cards, but doesn't say what. I can't figure out the odds and ratios - and the prices for Club Hero case cards are sitting really high compared to past Traders (and Elite) case cards, but I guess it is those mad first couple of weeks. I'd also expect (or hope) The Creator cards ease to $60-$80.

Beyond the sell sheet I have yet to see a League Leader card posted anywhere, but I barely glimpsed them on Facebook pages last year either.
Regarding the rainbow spectrum of Master & Apprentice, there's the standard black ones in boxes, and there's the cool looking black parallel ones numbered /23, which are one of the priority box cards.

Back
Top Bottom