TLA Traders 2022 Official Thread

From FB. Not my cards.

Mal must’ve used a Posca lol.
CD78608A-433C-448A-91BD-8CFB42A29329.jpeg
My exact point of spending $800 on a redemption card that you have no idea how the auto will look . That’s a terrible signature and can’t recall any of the others with such a heavy signature.

Last edited:
Can anyone shed light on the correct address so to send the redemptions to? It’s their North Sydney address on the card, but when I emailed them to register the card, I got an automatic reply saying to send redemptions to Victoria.

15742CC3-BD29-4185-93A5-039B93348DB7.png

Can anyone shed light on the correct address so to send the redemptions to? It’s their North Sydney address on the card, but when I emailed them to register the card, I got an automatic reply saying to send redemptions to Victoria.

Last lot of cards I sent went to North Sydney mate but @Diggaz TC or @Matt26 would probably be the best to ask . Scary they are giving 2 addresses , can see that ending in tears .

I read a note here a while ago (not sure which thread, maybe a month or 2 ago) indicating that they moved to Vic but their Sydney address would still be active for 6 months or so.

Signature quality and TLA has been an issue for several years now. Does anyone really expect it to get better in the future?

You can excuse the issues in the first few years as they iron out the kinks, but after a while it is just becomes a lack of fidelity towards customers.

Signature quality and TLA has been an issue for several years now. Does anyone really expect it to get better in the future?

You can excuse the issues in the first few years as they iron out the kinks, but after a while it is just becomes a lack of fidelity towards customers.
Sad bit is I’m tipping they pay good money for the signers and can’t even organise the same pens . It’s not rocket science . Common sense to me for a few non negotiables
1. Same brand and thickness sharpie
2. Don’t stack wet signatures on top of each other
3. You have 208 signatures to do , you are a Nrl legend , I’m sure it’s not the hardest thing you’ve done so put some effort into it .

Problem solved 🤣

Sad bit is I’m tipping they pay good money for the signers and can’t even organise the same pens . It’s not rocket science . Common sense to me for a few non negotiables
1. Same brand and thickness sharpie
2. Don’t stack wet signatures on top of each other
3. You have 208 signatures to do , you are a Nrl legend , I’m sure it’s not the hardest thing you’ve done so put some effort into it .

Problem solved 🤣

Agree. 1. has been mind-boggling for some time.

And the straw that broke this camel's back:

4. If there is an issue with the signature it is our problem not the customers.

As someone here mentioned, you can send to the address on the back of the cards and that mail will be redirected to the new VIC address which will be the new mailing address going forward.

@Matt26

RE Traders show cards

Are you able to shed light on these?

Who distributes these? TLA? Dealers?

Do you receive them individually? Or as a set? Can you request them from TLA? Are they giving them away? Can you buy them direct from TLA or are they freebie promo cards?

Collectors are seeing these offered for $10-$50. $200-300 per set of 16. I’m hearing some people got single cards or sets for free.

Any info would be appreciated.

@Matt26

RE Traders show cards

Do you receive them individually? Or as a set? Can you request them from TLA? Are they giving them away? Can you buy them direct from TLA or are they freebie promo cards?

Collectors are seeing these offered for $10-$50. $200-300 per set of 16. I’m hearing some people got single cards or sets for free.

@Diggaz TC may be able to shed some light on these ones.

@Matt26

RE Traders show cards

Gold Coast had something about them on their website the other day but it’s not on there now ?Guessing they were given to dealers to either sell or add with case or multiple box buys ?

When I brought a couple of cards from Michael,there was no mention about how much I had to spend to receive the show card.Infact,it came to me as a surprise when he gave it to me.🙂
Yeah I could be wrong so don’t quote me , I think the promotion for GCC one with a box combo of some description. Didn’t take much notice cause I was looking for something else. Was probably at the dealers discretion?

Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to put this in. I'm new to the trading card scene.

I've just managed to pull the Andrew Ettinghausen redemption card.
Looking around, the only ones that seem to be getting sold are the redemption card themselves for roughly $400-500.
Which is weird because I would think the signature would be more sought after...

My question is this:
Is it worth getting the card signed and graded to increase value? Or is it more valuable to sell the redemption card as is?

Cheers in advanced

IMG20220411191329.jpg

Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to put this in. I'm new to the trading card scene.

I've just managed to pull the Andrew Ettinghausen redemption card.
Looking around, the only ones that seem to be getting sold are the redemption card themselves for roughly $400-500.
Which is weird because I would think the signature would be more sought after...

My question is this:
Is it worth getting the card signed and graded to increase value? Or is it more valuable to sell the redemption card as is?

Cheers in advanced

IMG20220411191329.jpg

The biggest risk I see is that you may get the signed version sent back to you with a dud signature.....so I would imagine some people are waiting to see the cards in hand before they decide to buy one?

If you sell the redemption card now, you wont have that issue. So far most of the ET autos look ok but its always a risk you take.

This is only my opinion, but don't get it graded.You should be able to get your $400 to $500 without getting your card redeemed.Also if you have a low numbered card,some collector's might pay more for it.Great card you have there.👍

Back
Top Bottom